Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Weekly Meet: North Dallas, Addison, Carrollton, Colony, W Plano, Allen, Frisco, Etc.

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2014, 06:05 PM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by FedEx Guy
We will be there. Not positive on what we're driving, might need to bring my boat.
Looks like most of the rain is going to the West of Collin County, and there isn't anything coming up behind it till later, so I may come in the Vette Mine has been wet before however the Super Charger sucks that water up like a shop vac and the engine isn't happy with that
Old 05-25-2014, 06:36 PM
Cathole
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dirty Harry
Looks like most of the rain is going to the West of Collin County, and there isn't anything coming up behind it till later, so I may come in the Vette Mine has been wet before however the Super Charger sucks that water up like a shop vac and the engine isn't happy with that
Here at whiskey cake. Hit a pretty good rain cloud coming over here. Be careful if u are taking your vette
Old 05-26-2014, 10:05 AM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

Great turn out last night I think that might have been a record night! Welcome our newest members Pat and Debbie Pat with a C5 and Debbie with a C6 As always good to see the rest of our members We are really growing fast I hope we can find a large enough table next time, preferable round and seat 15. Maybe we can get them to combine some tables together and make it a square if they don't have a round one large enough. I know it was hard to talk to the other end Food was awesome and "Razzoos" gave us great service too I hope no one showed up late at Whiskey Cake, the wait was an hour and we decided to move across the highway to the Razzoo's. We did wait till 6:30 in case someone was running behind so if you came and didn't see us I apologize, We will always be in that area. Whiskey, Abuelos, Razzoos, Chuy's, just drive to those locations until you see the group of Vettes They are all close We will always start at the Whiskey Cake Kitchen,,so try to be there by 6

See y'all next weekend if not sooner

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 05-26-2014 at 12:41 PM.
Old 05-26-2014, 12:06 PM
TXVette435
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Great turn out last night I think that might have been a record night! Welcome our newest members Pat and Debbie Pat with a C5 and Debbie with a C6 As always good to see the rest of our members We are really growing fast I hope we can find a large enough table next time, preferable round and seat 15. Maybe we can get them to combine some tables together and make it a square if they don't have a round one large enough. I know it was hard to talk to the other end Food was awesome and "Razzoos" gave us great service too I hope no one showed up late at Whiskey Cake, the wait was an hour and we decided to move across the highway to the Razzoo's. We did wait till 6:30 in case someone was running behind so if you came and didn't see us I apologize, We will always be in that area. Whiskey, Abuelos, Razzoos, Chuy's, just drive to those locations until you see the group of Vettes They are all close

Any pictures?
Old 05-26-2014, 12:34 PM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by TXVette435
Any pictures?
Sorry Kevin, it was sprinkling outside and no one wanted to get their camera wet ,,I guess I could have taken some inside ,,duh on me See you next weekend
Old 05-26-2014, 12:48 PM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,843 Likes on 1,801 Posts

Hey ED! Where have you been?? You coming to our meet up tonight?
I've been buried in homework. I'm in my core degree courses now so my workload has doubled, and that's saying something considering the courses are already compressing a 15-week class into five weeks. It doesn't look like I'll be doing much of anything for the next few months.
Old 05-26-2014, 02:40 PM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by Corvette_Ed
I've been buried in homework. I'm in my core degree courses now so my workload has doubled, and that's saying something considering the courses are already compressing a 15-week class into five weeks. It doesn't look like I'll be doing much of anything for the next few months.
I totally understand Core courses and compressed on top of it is really tough. Hell, it's tough doing it in regular time much less what you are doing We look forward to seeing you anytime you can make it up
Old 05-26-2014, 02:51 PM
VPP
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Had fun at the meet last night! Great meeting some new faces and talkin shop over a great meal! Definitely need to work on that round table idea for next time

We'll figure out a way to communicate a last minute change in venue next time... Probably just a quick post here on the thread before we head out from WC.

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day!!

--
VPP
Old 05-26-2014, 04:04 PM
Cathole
Racer

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  63.6 KB
Old 05-26-2014, 04:04 PM
Cathole
Racer

Originally Posted by Cathole
The only pic I took that turned out ok.
Old 05-26-2014, 04:10 PM
Cathole
Racer

The only pic I took that turned out ok.
FedEx guy and I were the only ones that drove are daily drivers. The funny part about that is both of them were velosters. Great minds think alike.
Old 05-26-2014, 05:53 PM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,843 Likes on 1,801 Posts

I totally understand Core courses and compressed on top of it is really tough. Hell, it's tough doing it in regular time much less what you are doing We look forward to seeing you anytime you can make it up
I'm going to try to make it to either a Sunday meet or Keller's on a Saturday in a few weeks, dependent on how long it takes me to complete my final project.

I haven't even had time to do anything about my windows either; they still don't work. Bill Curlee was working with me but I've been buried in homework and haven't been able to break free.
Old 05-26-2014, 06:32 PM
MBB
Melting Slicks

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

I was sick as a dog yesterday sorry guys.
Old 05-26-2014, 08:47 PM
FedEx Guy
Advanced

FedEx guy and I were the only ones that drove are daily drivers. The funny part about that is both of them were velosters. Great minds think alike.
We were holding it down for the Hyundai crew. LOL
Old 05-26-2014, 08:54 PM
Cathole
Racer

Originally Posted by MBB
Good to hear from ya. Saw some of the video of your run it was awesome. hope u get feeling better.
Old 05-27-2014, 12:26 AM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

I didn't see you take that picture Dustin Try to help me remember to take a few inside the restaurant and outside as well

Sorry about that , I wasn't certain if I was driving mine until the last minute. Next week will probably be better weather so there won't be any question

Originally Posted by Corvette_Ed
I'm going to try to make it to either a Sunday meet or Keller's on a Saturday in a few weeks, dependent on how long it takes me to complete my final project.

We look forward to seeing you Ed! Take care of that school work first, it is most important, especially these days

I haven't even had time to do anything about my windows either; they still don't work. Bill Curlee was working with me but I've been buried in homework and haven't been able to break free.
Bill is pretty good at what he does, hope you get it figured out soon.

Originally Posted by MBB
We missed you and Melissa

Originally Posted by FedEx Guy
We were holding it down for the Hyundai crew. LOL
Eddie, Monica, Linda,,Those are cool looking cars Monica and Linda have, y'all represented Hyundai well
Old 05-27-2014, 12:37 AM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

Here you go Dustin, I enhanced it a little bit

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 05-27-2014 at 12:40 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Weekly Meet: North Dallas, Addison, Carrollton, Colony, W Plano, Allen, Frisco, Etc.

Old 05-27-2014, 11:40 AM
Dirty Harry
Le Mans Master

Dustin,

Whats on your agenda this week? Let me know if you want to go meet the painter
Old 05-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Cathole
Racer

Dustin,

Whats on your agenda this week? Let me know if you want to go meet the painter
Just talked to Dewayn and he quoted me $75. Thanks a lot Lee u are awesome . Tomorrow I am going to rent a truck and take it over there to have them put it on. If u want to meet me over there that would be awesome. Also going over there to talk to them about other things I want painted. I would say around 9 I will be there depending on how long it takes to rent the truck. If anyone is free they are more than welcome to come.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:34 PM
David426
Safety Car

Received 130 Likes on 39 Posts

Great turn out last night I think that might have been a record night! Welcome our newest members Pat and Debbie Pat with a C5 and Debbie with a C6 As always good to see the rest of our members We are really growing fast I hope we can find a large enough table next time, preferable round and seat 15. Maybe we can get them to combine some tables together and make it a square if they don't have a round one large enough. I know it was hard to talk to the other end Food was awesome and "Razzoos" gave us great service too I hope no one showed up late at Whiskey Cake, the wait was an hour and we decided to move across the highway to the Razzoo's. We did wait till 6:30 in case someone was running behind so if you came and didn't see us I apologize, We will always be in that area. Whiskey, Abuelos, Razzoos, Chuy's, just drive to those locations until you see the group of Vettes They are all close We will always start at the Whiskey Cake Kitchen,,so try to be there by 6

Awesome to hear Lee!! Got back in town last week and have been pretty busy with all my moms crap, Probate Court, setting up estate accounts etc,, hope to see yall soon!!

Quick Reply: Weekly Meet: North Dallas, Addison, Carrollton, Colony, W Plano, Allen, Frisco, Etc.