Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

For Sale: Circuit of the Americas Personal Seat Licenses (2)

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 02:24 PM
MarkDFW
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: Circuit of the Americas Personal Seat Licenses (2)

SOLD!!!

Selling 2 Personal Seat Licenses (PSL) at the Circuit of the Americas racetrack in Austin, TX.

PSL seats give you access to better seats/views, facilities, VIP events, much better parking, and more.

Location is Turn 15, Section 8, Row 19, seats 7 and 8. This area is considered the best view of the entire track. You also have the amphitheater right behind you when live music is playing between track sessions. PSL holders also have access to a VIP tent with additional amenities not available to the masses. The seats just behind me paid $500 more per seat license and have the same view. These seats are an aisle seat and another seat just to the left of the aisle for easy in and out access.

I paid $3000 ($1500 each) for these seat licenses in April of 2012 and it was a fifteen year license. That means the buyer would have first rights to all events at COTA through April of 2027. Note that under the terms of the contract the buyer is obligated to buy the Formula 1 seats only until the PSL expires in 2027. All other events you would have right of first refusal. This typically includes other races I have gone to such as MotoGP, ALMS/IMSA/Tudor, World Challenge, various other races, concerts, the recent X Games, and the like.

I am asking $2000 for both PSLs (I paid $3,000) and I can provide you with a copy of my contact and the contact information of the COTA salesperson I have worked with to explain any questions on how these work and/or clarify .

more info here:

http://circuitoftheamericas.com/tick...-15-grandstand

Last edited by MarkDFW; 05-06-2015 at 08:31 PM.
Old 11-05-2014, 05:11 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I thought that the ticket purchasers from 2012 were required to buy the F1 tickets and the V8 Supercar tickets, which has since ended its contract with COTA. I know some of my friends do have to buy the MotoGP tickets per their PSL contract, but others are now only required to buy just the F1 tickets.

Do you have an image of the track from your seats?
Old 11-05-2014, 05:28 PM
MarkDFW
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by lane_change
I thought that the ticket purchasers from 2012 were required to buy the F1 tickets and the V8 Supercar tickets, which has since ended its contract with COTA. I know some of my friends do have to buy the MotoGP tickets per their PSL contract, but others are now only required to buy just the F1 tickets.

Do you have an image of the track from your seats?
Here is video I took with my iPhone for last year's MotoGP. I did not keep recording at the end but you can see them a good chunk of the way in to turn 16 as well.

Image I included of F1 is not the best. You can see a lot more to the right.

My understanding is my PSLs require the "primary racetrack events", which I believe are F1 and MotoGP. I could be wrong on that. If you're serious about buying the PSLs, I can find out.

Attached Images  

Last edited by MarkDFW; 11-05-2014 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-05-2014, 07:07 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

I am seriously considering buying a set of seats, just not sure where I want to sit to be honest. I was at last weekends F1 event in Turn 15, sec. 24 row 35, so I was very close to the bridge, but I was also very close to the jumbotron which was nice for watching the race not happening directly in front of me. I did miss a lot of the straight away down to turn 12 though which I wish I could have seen better. You have a much better view of the straight. I will think about it some more, I've been debating the grandstands since it would be nice to have some shade and protection from the weather. Look like very good seats though, best of luck and I'll let you know if I decide to head this route....for $2k, it seems like a pretty good deal. How much are the tickets with your PSL for the F1 and MotoGP annually?
Old 11-05-2014, 07:22 PM
MarkDFW
Burning Brakes

I am seriously considering buying a set of seats, just not sure where I want to sit to be honest. I was at last weekends F1 event in Turn 15, sec. 24 row 35, so I was very close to the bridge, but I was also very close to the jumbotron which was nice for watching the race not happening directly in front of me. I did miss a lot of the straight away down to turn 12 though which I wish I could have seen better. You have a much better view of the straight. I will think about it some more, I've been debating the grandstands since it would be nice to have some shade and protection from the weather. Look like very good seats though, best of luck and I'll let you know if I decide to head this route....for $2k, it seems like a pretty good deal. How much are the tickets with your PSL for the F1 and MotoGP annually?
F1 is by far the most. Cost for both seats was $960 and includes great parking and all the PSL perks for the weekend. MotoGP was $290 for the whole weekend for both. Other events are much cheaper. I think alms last year was $190 and it was the most fan friendly event.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:08 PM
lane_change
Melting Slicks

What parking lot are you in? Lot H?
Old 11-05-2014, 10:00 PM
MarkDFW
Burning Brakes

What parking lot are you in? Lot H?
Depends on the event. I was in lot H for f1. I usually park closer for other events.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:29 AM
Lothar34
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Having the shade in the grandstands is nice, but it's not a great place to watch the race action.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:31 AM
MarkDFW
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Lothar34
Having the shade in the grandstands is nice, but it's not a great place to watch the race action.
My area isn't shaded. I can see more of the track where I am than any other seating area.
Old 11-06-2014, 04:24 PM
MarkDFW
Burning Brakes

Sale pending.

FYI my PSL contract only obligates me to buy F1 tickets. Everything else is first rights of refusal.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Lothar34
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MarkDFW
My area isn't shaded. I can see more of the track where I am than any other seating area.
That wasn't directed at you. I was saying that turn 15 is a better place to watch the race than the main grandstand.
Old 11-06-2014, 06:38 PM
MarkDFW
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Lothar34
That wasn't directed at you. I was saying that turn 15 is a better place to watch the race than the main grandstand.
I have walked the whole track and I think turn 15 is hands down the place to be.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:43 PM
MarkDFW
Burning Brakes

bump
Old 01-23-2015, 03:27 PM
MarkDFW
Burning Brakes

ttt
Old 01-24-2015, 08:02 PM
ZO ZICK
Team Owner

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

If I didn't have access to a bankers suite, I would be interested!
Old 05-06-2015, 08:20 PM
sctelder
1st Gear

Default Seats Still Available?

Hi there, just checking to see if your Personal Seat Licenses for f1 are still available?
Old 05-06-2015, 08:31 PM
MarkDFW
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by sctelder
Hi there, just checking to see if your Personal Seat Licenses for f1 are still available?
They sold. I meeant to update this thread to reflect that. My mistake.
Old 05-31-2015, 12:29 AM
Texas13
1st Gear

Default COTA PSL for sale

Serious Buyers Only !

I am selling 4 COTA PSL seat licenses in the most Prestigious Section and most LIMITED availability section.
The Main Grandstand "Mezzanine" Section. It is a whole Row ! ( 4 Seats ) in a Mezzanine Box section.
This will give you access to VIP lounge in main grandstand, turn 15 VIP Tent, and A Lot parking option, PSL only Pit Walks. The seats have the padded option and you have a perfect view of the start line, finish line and turn 1. Most importantly the section is also covered and you have a perfect straight view on Jumbotron! Rain or shine !

There is 12 years left on contract. It allows you to get extra discounted PSL status tickets for extra guest before anybody else, and first right of refusal on events other than F1.
I can provide more information upon request.

$ 4500 per seat/ OBO
Old 07-06-2016, 10:37 AM
miamiboy
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Texas13
Serious Buyers Only !

I am selling 4 COTA PSL seat licenses in the most Prestigious Section and most LIMITED availability section.
The Main Grandstand "Mezzanine" Section. It is a whole Row ! ( 4 Seats ) in a Mezzanine Box section.
This will give you access to VIP lounge in main grandstand, turn 15 VIP Tent, and A Lot parking option, PSL only Pit Walks. The seats have the padded option and you have a perfect view of the start line, finish line and turn 1. Most importantly the section is also covered and you have a perfect straight view on Jumbotron! Rain or shine !

There is 12 years left on contract. It allows you to get extra discounted PSL status tickets for extra guest before anybody else, and first right of refusal on events other than F1.
I can provide more information upon request.

$ 4500 per seat/ OBO
Where you able to sell these? I have my PSL that I want to sell also. Any advise as to what forums or places are good to sell them ? Ebay doesnt seem to be great for it..

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale: Circuit of the Americas Personal Seat Licenses (2)

Quick Reply: For Sale: Circuit of the Americas Personal Seat Licenses (2)