Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

C3 Windshield Wiper Repair in Ft Worth?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2016, 04:32 PM
crawfish333
Melting Slicks

Received 292 Likes on 187 Posts
CI 6-7 & 9 Veteran

Default C3 Windshield Wiper Repair in Ft Worth?

I just bought a 1972 and on the way home, it was raining. I tried to turn on the wipers and the door opened, but the wipers did not start. I would like to try and fix it myself, but I need to get the car inspected to that I can get it registered. I would have to do some research which I do not have time for. I am working all week and Saturday we go on vacation.

Does anyone know of a reputable place that I can bring the car to in order to get the wipers checkd and repaired in the Fort Worth, Arlington or anywhere in the nearby area?
Old 08-23-2016, 06:56 PM
Blue Demon
Le Mans Master

Location: And then it was said... "let there be blue Corvettes and yellow Camaros" Ft Worth Texas
Received 100 Likes on 77 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by crawfish333
I just bought a 1972 and on the way home, it was raining. I tried to turn on the wipers and the door opened, but the wipers did not start. I would like to try and fix it myself, but I need to get the car inspected to that I can get it registered. I would have to do some research which I do not have time for. I am working all week and Saturday we go on vacation.

Does anyone know of a reputable place that I can bring the car to in order to get the wipers checkd and repaired in the Fort Worth, Arlington or anywhere in the nearby area?
Mid Cities Classics in Hurst, Jim Welch is the owner. They specialize in early Corvettes. 10728 South Pipeline, 817-685-8433. Good luck!
The following 2 users liked this post by Blue Demon:
94LT4 (08-23-2016), crawfish333 (08-23-2016)

Quick Reply: C3 Windshield Wiper Repair in Ft Worth?