FS: Lloyd Mats 05-07 C6 (Post style mounts) floor & trunk mats (used) $125 DFW local - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Southwest
Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Lloyd Mats 05-07 C6 (Post style mounts) floor & trunk mats (used) $125 DFW local

Old 02-13-2017, 12:36 PM   #1
michael_tx

Default FS: Lloyd Mats 05-07 C6 (Post style mounts) floor & trunk mats (used) $125 DFW local

Hello, well, I totaled my 2007 C6 earlier this year, so I have a few parts for sale.

I have a set of Lloyd Mats for the 05-07 C6 with the older Post style mounts (not the newer hook style). The set includes the driver and passenger floor mats + the trunk cargo mat, ebony with the flag logo.

The trunk and passenger mats are in really excellent shape, almost new condition. The driver's mat has normal wear at the heel positions. I did a quick Woolite carpet cleaning job on it and it looks really good; I think a good carpet cleaning on it would make it look new. I think the mats look better in person than in the picture, the flash really has really made some areas look whiter/lighter than they really are.

Due to the size of the mats, I think shipping would be cost prohibitive. Therefore, I'd like to do only a local DFW area pickup. I'd like to get $125 for all 3.

Thanks,
Michael

Lloyd Mats 05-07 (Post style mounting)
michael_tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 10:12 PM   #2
Christee
CF Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_tx View Post
Hello, well, I totaled my 2007 C6 earlier this year, so I have a few parts for sale.

I have a set of Lloyd Mats for the 05-07 C6 with the older Post style mounts (not the newer hook style). The set includes the driver and passenger floor mats + the trunk cargo mat, ebony with the flag logo.

The trunk and passenger mats are in really excellent shape, almost new condition. The driver's mat has normal wear at the heel positions. I did a quick Woolite carpet cleaning job on it and it looks really good; I think a good carpet cleaning on it would make it look new. I think the mats look better in person than in the picture, the flash really has really made some areas look whiter/lighter than they really are.

Due to the size of the mats, I think shipping would be cost prohibitive. Therefore, I'd like to do only a local DFW area pickup. I'd like to get $125 for all 3.

Thanks,
Michael

Lloyd Mats 05-07 (Post style mounting)
Still available?
Christee is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • FS: Lloyd Mats 05-07 C6 (Post style mounts) floor & trunk mats (used) $125 DFW local
  •