Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Houston Champion/Auto Nation Chevrolet

Old 03-20-2017, 02:59 PM
speedy-vet
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08

Default Houston Champion/Auto Nation Chevrolet

NEVER would they have my business even for an oil change. Not with their rates nor their type of service.
I usually don't rant but they deserve a bad rating as I visited the service and part dpt.
Belts were at $80 each - which I new online they were $15-30 max depending on brand. Labor?? Please laugh at them because I did and gave him a piece of mind. Do I look 'stupid' to you? $380.00 for labor.
Ok, I'm not asking to work on my engine, please check again? 2 belts literally taking about 45min's an hour max? Using one tool!! Dude, check again... Well it may take over 2hrs mam! - It's ok, I'm glad you're in business but I wouldn't consider you for an oil change with that price.

Sorry guys, I've had the car since '00 and for no reason feel I should over pay this much! IDIOTS!

Thanks to Corvettes of Houston who did such a A+work and let me visited the shop and see what the parts look like and all. I'm a visual person so I get involved. They not only did that but some cosmetic items I needed are now in place. Very happy. - Yes It was worth the drive from Pearland to them.

Happy me!
Syl.
The following users liked this post:
WHSER (03-20-2017)
Old 03-21-2017, 12:09 AM
Skyhawk23
Instructor

Received 30 Likes on 25 Posts

Wow, why am I not shock to hear story as such. Hence we called them stealership. LOL

But I did most of my wrenching now, but I did take my car in one time to Frank's Corvette. Very happy with the work and the price he quoted me was the price I paid when I picked up my car.
The following users liked this post:
speedy-vet (04-04-2017)
Old 03-30-2017, 12:12 PM
Evo_Joe
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Warranty Work
Russel Casteel @ Mak Haik Chevrolet
Mike Misner @ Classic Chevrolet

Out of Warranty Work
Terry Wallace @ Vettetech

Get notified of new replies