North Dallas Corvette Enthusiasts

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2017, 08:14 PM
thorissr
Advanced

Received 22 Likes on 7 Posts
Default North Dallas Corvette Enthusiasts

Hey guys,

I'm located in the Frisco/Little Elm area which is north of Dallas, Tx. and was wondering are their any clubs located up in our area? In this area I see vettes all the time, however, everyone seems to roll solo. Fellow vette owners do wave and what not but I have never seen a group of vettes rolling or hanging out in this area during my entire 11 years of living in this area.

I was part of a club that met nearly every Saturday, but the drive from my area to their meet up location was too far away for me to drive every Saturday. So I politely stop going.

If you're nearby and would like to meet up every once in a while, you can PM me. Also, if there are any clubs that already exists within a 10-15 mile radius of Frisco, I'd like to get to know and hang out with fellow corvette enthusiasts.

Thanks
Old 05-14-2017, 08:41 PM
budgreen3564
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 238 Likes on 128 Posts

Check out the Lone Star Corvette Club, the largest in the country. They have meetings monthly at different locations. They also have multiple events throughout the year including a major road trip and some smaller ones.
The following users liked this post:
thorissr (05-15-2017)
Old 05-14-2017, 09:08 PM
opusswa
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

There is a north Texas Corvette Club meets every first Friday of the month at James Wood Chevrolet at 7 or 8PM .

http://www.ntcorvetteclub.com/
The following users liked this post:
thorissr (05-15-2017)
Old 05-15-2017, 10:54 AM
thorissr
Advanced

Thanks guys!
Old 06-03-2017, 01:38 PM
Levi550
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thorissr
Hey guys,

I'm located in the Frisco/Little Elm area which is north of Dallas, Tx. and was wondering are their any clubs located up in our area? In this area I see vettes all the time, however, everyone seems to roll solo. Fellow vette owners do wave and what not but I have never seen a group of vettes rolling or hanging out in this area during my entire 11 years of living in this area.

I was part of a club that met nearly every Saturday, but the drive from my area to their meet up location was too far away for me to drive every Saturday. So I politely stop going.

If you're nearby and would like to meet up every once in a while, you can PM me. Also, if there are any clubs that already exists within a 10-15 mile radius of Frisco, I'd like to get to know and hang out with fellow corvette enthusiasts.

Thanks
Check out North Dallas Corvette Club. Meet every Sunday afternoon off the Dallas North Tollway, weather permitting. Then a run for dinner for those who like.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...o-etc-182.html
Old 06-04-2017, 02:24 AM
DogTag-C7R
Racer

Received 120 Likes on 74 Posts

Ndcc is right down the road from you. I have fun there...meet every Sunday and take a cruise to dinner. Lone star is larger which is better and worse. The other ones in this area are too small for my tastes....try ndcc. Lee will come say hi. Or I'll head up there with you.
Old 06-04-2017, 06:43 PM
thorissr
Advanced

Originally Posted by DogTag-C7R
Ndcc is right down the road from you. I have fun there...meet every Sunday and take a cruise to dinner. Lone star is larger which is better and worse. The other ones in this area are too small for my tastes....try ndcc. Lee will come say hi. Or I'll head up there with you.
Thanks all. I will be able to attend next Sunday. I've been traveling lately and been putting in time with the family when I can. My travel schedule is light this summer, so I will definitely be connecting with my fellow vette owners very soon!
Old 06-06-2017, 07:40 PM
bigsapper
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 294 Likes on 219 Posts

Lonestar Corvette Club
Old 06-07-2017, 01:06 AM
F4Gary
Le Mans Master

Received 776 Likes on 469 Posts
2018 C3 of Year Finalist
2016 C3 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by bigsapper
Lone Star Corvette Club
fify
Old 06-07-2017, 09:14 PM
hansesm
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

North Texas Corvette Club in Denton. NTCC.com
Old 06-15-2017, 04:22 PM
TexasYankee
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

After years of being on the fence about joining a club we went with LSCC. They have so many events going on all the time and (from what I've seen so far) have a lot of friendly and helpful folks.

I live down the road from you in Plano. We love to drive up that way on the weekend to visit the McDonalds at Main and Preston for breakfast. :-)
Old 06-15-2017, 06:12 PM
bigsapper
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 294 Likes on 219 Posts

Welcome!

Get notified of new replies

To North Dallas Corvette Enthusiasts

Quick Reply: North Dallas Corvette Enthusiasts