Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Best Shop for Front & Rear Suspension Alignment in Amarillo, TX

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 05:45 PM
Sk8Man_
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Best Shop for Front & Rear Suspension Alignment in Amarillo, TX

If there is one . . . ??? Any quality full-service performance shops for this type of car - C7 Z06/Z07 - in Amarillo at all???
Old 06-09-2017, 06:32 PM
AORoads
Team Owner

Received 2,481 Likes on 1,944 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15
"In honor of jpee"

Hey, if there's nothing in the regional section on an advanced search here, I'd go talk with one of these: https://www.google.com/search?q=amar...hrome&ie=UTF-8
Old 06-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Ericgulf
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I live in Amarillo. I have a c7z. I had the full alignment recommended by mike on this forum done at the chevy house on i40 and coulter. Auto nation west. They now have the required tools there to allow them to align our cars. And they did a great job on my alignment. My car is 100% better since doing the recommended alignment by mike on this forum and installing the dcs v2 control module.
Old 06-09-2017, 10:18 PM
AORoads
Team Owner

Received 2,481 Likes on 1,944 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15
"In honor of jpee"

^^^Thanks for posting, Eric. I'm sure OP appreciates the recommendation!
Old 06-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Sk8Man_
Racer

Originally Posted by Ericgulf
I live in Amarillo. I have a c7z. I had the full alignment recommended by mike on this forum done at the chevy house on i40 and coulter. Auto nation west. They now have the required tools there to allow them to align our cars. And they did a great job on my alignment. My car is 100% better since doing the recommended alignment by mike on this forum and installing the dcs v2 control module.
Thank you Friend, I will drive by, speak with them and view their rack. I have had my Z07 lowered 1-inch with the installation of the
LGM billet-forged drop-spindles and really need an alignment rack that is at floor level and using a pit for the techs to work in.

Would you happen to have the address for the Thread by Mike that provides his alignment recommendations?
Old 06-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Ericgulf
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/3859579-track-alignments-and-rear-caster-14.html

Hope this helps. My z is pretty low with the splitter and side skirts. They where able to do my alignment for me. I've called other alignment and performance shops in town with no luck at all of anyone having the recommended gm tools. And auto nation didn't have the recommended tools and wasn't aware they needed any till I had my car aligned. Then they purchased them.
Old 06-10-2017, 12:00 AM
Sk8Man_
Racer

Originally Posted by Ericgulf
Hope this helps. My z is pretty low with the splitter and side skirts. They where able to do my alignment for me. I've called other alignment and performance shops in town with no luck at all of anyone having the recommended gm tools. And auto nation didn't have the recommended tools and wasn't aware they needed any till I had my car aligned. Then they purchased them.
Okay, yes, I have read that thread and posting before! Thanks again, appreciated. I just put new Michelins on the car and have purchased
the AMT Motorsport Chamber Kit, and would like to get a full alignment along with the installation of those new parts.
-

Last edited by Sk8Man_; 06-10-2017 at 12:12 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Best Shop for Front & Rear Suspension Alignment in Amarillo, TX

Quick Reply: Best Shop for Front & Rear Suspension Alignment in Amarillo, TX