Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

ECR - Track Day this Saturday & New Ownership...

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 07:32 PM
Captain Buddha
Drifting

Received 177 Likes on 129 Posts

Default ECR - Track Day this Saturday & New Ownership...

Open Track Day this Saturday, June 17. Come awwwwwwn out! I'll be there, instructing....and ALSO....see the following (from their Facebook page):

Attention: Facebook Friends, Members, Motorsports enthusiast, and all those who seek to live faster.
First – thank you for believing in Eagles Canyon through the years. It is far from perfect, but it is special.
We are writing to let you know that Eagles Canyon has just changed hands. It will now be owned and operated by Autodrome llc. We are a few amateur race car drivers who believe ECR should persist and be a unique place for motorsport enthusiasts, friends and family to live a little faster and have fun.
We were drawn in by the view from the top of the hill, the European flair, the threshold breaking, and the cows staring at you – unimpressed by the all the drama.
We are committed to making sure ECR is always Welcoming, Safe, Clean… and Fun. We hope you will work with us to keep it that way. While we roll up our sleeves and explore more significant options for the future, we will continue to operate the current track and make incremental improvements.
As of end June, we will be changing and simplifying the current membership.
There will be only one membership: $200/mo + tax, unlimited individual use.
We asking you to commit, or re-commit, and come out as often as you like. If your membership is current, we will treat initiation dues as an investment and apply them towards any future member scenarios for the track.
We want you to bring guests, and have us help you make them at home.
The truth is we really need your help. In fact, we need your friends to help too. We need the support of the entire motorsport community! Membership is a strong vote for ECRs potential and the future. So… please sign up, and get your friends to sing up.
Hope we can count on you, and hope to see you soon – mostly in the rear view mirror.
Thank you!
Your Friends at Eagles Canyon
P.S. If you sign up for the open track day on Saturday 17th, the new Autodrome crew will be there for a meet and greet. For comments / questions email us at flatout@eaglescanyon.com.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:24 AM
0HP RESEARCH
Former Vendor

Received 211 Likes on 132 Posts

Had plans with my dad this weekend, but I'm really curious on how everything went. I saw they are making some improvements to the run off area but what are the plans for the track surface itself?

Seem like things are on the up and up?

-Anthony

Last edited by HP RESEARCH; 06-19-2017 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:44 PM
Captain Buddha
Drifting

Received 177 Likes on 129 Posts

What a GREAT day! Met the new ownership group - a fantastic group of folks! Incremental changes are happening/have occurred - the place looks great and things are moving forward! Come awwwwwwn out to the next Open Track Day (Saturday, July 15).
Old 06-19-2017, 12:51 PM
0HP RESEARCH
Former Vendor

Received 211 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Captain Buddha
What a GREAT day! Met the new ownership group - a fantastic group of folks! Incremental changes are happening/have occurred - the place looks great and things are moving forward! Come awwwwwwn out to the next Open Track Day (Saturday, July 15).
Maybe the next one, that's my daughters birthday.

Yeah I want to make it out there, it has been some time since I have been on track.

-Anthony

Last edited by HP RESEARCH; 06-19-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To ECR - Track Day this Saturday & New Ownership...

Quick Reply: ECR - Track Day this Saturday & New Ownership...