Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

c3 Service and repair

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 01:01 PM
rtruffa
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default c3 Service and repair

I live in North Fort Worth and I'm looking for a good service/repair shop for my 73 . . . specifically, I need a shop that can "dial in" my engine (L82, bored 60 over with a mild cam) . . . I put on a new MSD Electronic ignition and an Edelbrock 1406 (to replace a quadrajunk) and can't seem to get it "dial in" . . . I'm close but still get some hesitation when I press the pedal.

I can't seem to find anyone who wants to work on an older carbureted vehicle so any recommendations for a good shop would be greatly appreciated.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:59 PM
GTENIT
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

Default Gtenit

i know he is a long way away from you but this guy specialize in c-3 works on all older and newer vettes but the older ones also works on old cars he has worked on my and would recomend him to any one vince

www @ morganstreetmotors.com
Old 12-12-2017, 12:11 PM
rtruffa
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GTENIT
i know he is a long way away from you but this guy specialize in c-3 works on all older and newer vettes but the older ones also works on old cars he has worked on my and would recomend him to any one vince

www @ morganstreetmotors.com

Thanks for the info but I found a one man shop that's fairly close to me (Burnham Auto Repair, Fort Worth, TX). . . he did a great job getting everything "dialed in" . . . the car runs great now . . . I would highly recommend him to anyone with a carburetor !!!!

Get notified of new replies

To c3 Service and repair

Quick Reply: c3 Service and repair