Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 02:03 PM
CQRT
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 295 Likes on 237 Posts

Default 2019 Prescott All Corvette Show- Oct 12

EDIT: Registration is open :https://www.prescottvettesette.com/car-show-news

I received the following e-mail message from the Prescott Vette Sette "2019 All Corvette Show" that registration is now open for the event scheduled for Saturday, October 12, 2019.
Details are on the website link below. This is info only- I'm not a member of the Prescott club or involved in the show other than an enthusiastic 10 year attendee. Their web site is still having some issues, but registration should work.
CQRT in AZ

Hey All,

This Fall, there have been some significant changes in the annual Prescott Vette Sette All Corvette Show. We have created a new informative website that will allow for easy navigation and will provide for up to date information for the Show. Planning for our car show had some obstacles this year, forcing a date change late in the game from September to October. However, October is beautiful month here in Prescott, and we hope you will think so too. With that change, there was not any available venues for our traditional Friday night Cocktail party, so we created the 1st Annual Car Show Pub Crawl of Whiskey Row. Your Registration in the show will include one very nice Polo shirt, one cool Pub Crawl T-Shirt, and some other goodies.

We apologize for the delay for Car Show Registration, but attached, please find the Welcome flyer announcing that Registration is Now Open. Thank you for all of your support and participation over the years, making our show, one of the best.

Respectfully,

K Tom Jones, President

Prescott Vette Sette

https://www.prescottvettesette.com

Last edited by CQRT; 04-20-2019 at 02:08 PM.
Old 04-10-2019, 07:28 PM
SixAddict
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,119 Likes on 764 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Thanks CQRT, just got the email today myself. Sending registration tomorrow probly. Hopefully it's not to chilly come October.
Sounds like there where issues with the September date.....
Old 04-11-2019, 01:17 AM
SingleTrackMinded
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,359 Likes on 903 Posts

Looking forward to it. Show was fantastic last year!
Old 04-11-2019, 12:30 PM
CQRT
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 295 Likes on 237 Posts

We put the info out to Scottsdale Corvette Club at our meeting last evening at Gainey Ranch - - -it's a huge club with about 130 members and I'm sure there will be some folks that will attend- but they set their calendar earlier in the year and I think there's a conflicting event on the SCC schedule since we expected it to be the third or fourth weekend in September. It's bound to be chilly, but I'm sure we'll bring our own 'antifreeze' !

Hope to catch up with a few forum friends- just look for our CQRT license plate . . . . (means Se-cu-ri-ty . . .my profession)

Rollie

Get notified of new replies

To 2019 Prescott All Corvette Show- Oct 12

Quick Reply: 2019 Prescott All Corvette Show- Oct 12