Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Phoenix area Chevy dealer

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2019, 10:28 PM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,841 Likes on 1,801 Posts

Default Phoenix area Chevy dealer

I'm in need of some warranty body work in the Phoenix area. Which Chevy dealer should I be dealing with for body work?
Old 05-16-2019, 10:16 AM
SixAddict
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,119 Likes on 764 Posts
C6 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019

Hey Ed. That's tough, I have not had good luck with any of the chevy dealers here. Haven't gone through warranty work though either.
Go on our local club site and ask also. ACE (arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net)
I know Classic Gold Auto in Tempe does very good body work and paint on corvettes, owners are great and corvette friendly I just had a four corner alignment done there.
I have never had body work or paint done here but there is Van Chevrolet in Scottsdale and Sands Chevrolet in Surprise.
Some of our club members have dealt with them.
Good luck and welcome to the valley.....
Old 05-16-2019, 10:27 AM
Corvette_Ed
Race Director

Received 2,841 Likes on 1,801 Posts

Originally Posted by SixAddict
Hey Ed. That's tough, I have not had good luck with any of the chevy dealers here. Haven't gone through warranty work though either.
Go on our local club site and ask also. ACE (arizonacorvetteenthusiasts.net)
I know Classic Gold Auto in Tempe does very good body work and paint on corvettes, owners are great and corvette friendly I just had a four corner alignment done there.
I have never had body work or paint done here but there is Van Chevrolet in Scottsdale and Sands Chevrolet in Surprise.
Some of our club members have dealt with them.
Good luck and welcome to the valley.....
Thank you! I'm glad to be here, but it has been one rough ride since I arrived. I just posted a thread on the ACE site. I'm trying very hard to get my car ready for the next cars and coffee so I can meet some of my AZ neighbors.
Old 06-04-2019, 03:35 PM
CQRT
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 295 Likes on 237 Posts

Scottsdale Corvette Club is sponsored by Van Chevy - - -they've been good to us but I can't recall any body work.

Good luck
Old 06-08-2019, 08:57 AM
Nokones
Drifting

Received 231 Likes on 158 Posts

I know that this is not a 1-Ton Dually Diesel Truck forum but, it is a Chevrolet and it does tow my trailer with one of my Corvettes in it and I do own more than one Corvette. So, I would like to know if Sands or Van's have a good diesel mechanic? Just need to know if I need any diesel work done on my pickup in the future. I just moved here and I will be looking to establish a good relationship with a Chevrolet dealer. When I lived in Northern California I went to Abel and I had a lot of good work done by them on my truck and my Corvettes but, it is a llllllooooonnnnnnnnnnggggg drive back to Rio Vista.

Get notified of new replies

To Phoenix area Chevy dealer

Quick Reply: Phoenix area Chevy dealer