Notices
Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

Discount Tire Memorial Day Sale

Old 05-22-2019, 03:55 PM
muthangya

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Discount Tire Memorial Day Sale

Just an FYI to anyone with a need for tires on the horizon, I saw today that Discount Tire is offering a 10% rebate by mail on all tires. It is valid from the 24th - 27th, 24th & 25th in-store and online & online only for the 26th & 27th. This sale can be combined with any other rebates or discounts.

https://www.discounttire.com/promotions/memorial-day

Old 05-25-2019, 12:07 PM
Whoop
CF Senior Member

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

I have been looking at tires for several weeks now but haven't pulled the trigger. This was the tipping point. Ordered Mich 4S today in stock C6 GS sizes over the phone to my local store. They already sent me my copy so I can send in my rebate form. Tires will be in next week for install. I really wanted R888R's but didn't want to get caught in the rain or the added mileage going on the NCM Caravan in Aug. They will be a big upgrade over the old PSS, maybe not as sticky as R888R but still way better.
The following users liked this post:
agorena123 (05-25-2019)
Old 05-25-2019, 09:36 PM
agorena123
CF Member

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts

Bought a set of Michelin 4s today as well. But they had to order. Got the discount but will have to wait till next week on the tiers
Old 06-04-2019, 03:33 PM
CQRT
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 97 Likes on 89 Posts

This was a good deal.

Bought a set of Nitto 555- Gen2 for the Vette and a set of Pirelli's for the wife's DD . . . about $1500 total . . so, getting a buck fifty back . .

The following users liked this post:
agorena123 (06-04-2019)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Discount Tire Memorial Day Sale

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: