Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Upcoming Events and Regional Discussion > Southwest
Reload this Page >

FS: In OKC Area - Pilot Super Sport Tires For A GS or Z06

Notices
Southwest Arizona | New Mexico | Oklahoma | Texas | Nevada

FS: In OKC Area - Pilot Super Sport Tires For A GS or Z06

Old 06-23-2019, 03:43 PM
bigblock427
CF Senior Member

Received 637 Likes on 570 Posts
Default FS: In OKC Area - Pilot Super Sport Tires For A GS or Z06

For sale: one set of four Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires P285/30ZR19 and P335/25ZR20 that fit C7 Grand Sport and Z06. I took these off of my 2019 Grand Sport last November. They have right at 6,000 miles on them. None of the tires have any holes that were plugged and/or patched. The tires were only lightly used on the street of my daily driver. The tires have never been on a track. All of the tires are worn evenly and have approximately. 6.5/32" of tread remaining. I took them off so I could put AS3s on my Vette.

I am asking $800 excluding shipping. Hopefully someone local is looking for a good set of tires for their Vette and can save on shipping.

The date codes on the tires are as follows" one front is 0218, one front is 0318, and both rears are 0118 (I took delivery of my Vette in April 2018).

I took some pictures but they are not very good.

Old 07-01-2019, 07:14 AM
bigblock427
CF Senior Member

Received 637 Likes on 570 Posts

Clarification. These tires are runflats.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FS: In OKC Area - Pilot Super Sport Tires For A GS or Z06

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: