Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Wagon wheels from my 1999 Vette....

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 08:35 PM
Bugaboo
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by garys-hardtop
so be careful when you judge other people....

But don't the photos tell the story on this one?
Old 03-11-2008, 08:37 PM
garys-hardtop
Advanced

Originally Posted by siffert
Yes, He still claimed they were in good condition (ed-its quite obvious here this is not UPS shipping damage) and then closed off all/any PMing to him.

Moderators....how are these "For Sale" complaints handled by unhappy buyers on the forums?
So did you pm him to have him shut his pm off??

That's his choice to turn off pm, as it is any member's choice...I don't know you siffert, but maybe send an e-mail to him...I wouldn't feel comfortable doing business with you at this point, from what I've read here anyway, just my comment...you made it public....
Old 03-11-2008, 08:40 PM
garys-hardtop
Advanced

Originally Posted by Bugaboo
But don't the photos tell the story on this one?
Yea, but he was real good with me, and probably others, so don't believe this was intentional, obviously... he's a good guy in my eyes...

Note; Just heard Obama won Mississippi, he's on a roll..
Old 03-13-2008, 11:54 AM
valdeztke
Le Mans Master

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

They're wagon wheels
Old 03-13-2008, 12:33 PM
JROW
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by valdeztke
They're wagon wheels
Lol, i agree! If anything you should be upset you paid for them to begin with, Most of the time people are giving these things away!
Old 03-13-2008, 01:10 PM
GOFASTERNUT
Racer

So did you pm him to have him shut his pm off??

That's his choice to turn off pm, as it is any member's choice...I don't know you siffert, but maybe send an e-mail to him...I wouldn't feel comfortable doing business with you at this point, from what I've read here anyway, just my comment...you made it public....
So Siffert is the bad guy now? Gimme a break. Just because your deal with Vette Dude turned out good does not make him a "Super Seller". If Vette Dude screwed Siffert, then turned off his pm's and will not reply to Siffert, that makes him look bad in my eyes. Siffert is understandably pissed off........Hopefully he makes it right with Siffert. Oh, and your car looks suspiciously like Vette Dudes. You aren't him, are you??? :hmm:
Old 03-13-2008, 01:50 PM
mrm1149
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13

Strange that Vette Dude hasn't responded in this thread?? Hmmmm
Old 03-13-2008, 04:27 PM
FASST LN
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

as a forum member I would recommend the seller and buyer work this out, and not make it a public forum member issue...I'm talking all disputes or so called disputes..
Screw that! Are you kidding? The entire point is to warn fellow Corvette Forum members about the possible shady dealings with individuals. What if this had been a set of $2,000 rims?

I say call him out like he did and hopefully vettedude will rectify the situation. Until then, I won't buy anything from him.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:41 PM
Bugaboo
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by FASST LN
The entire point is to warn fellow Corvette Forum members about the possible shady dealings with individuals. What if this had been a set of $2,000 rims?
:
I'm surprised that Vette Dude wouldn't jump in and tell his side of the story here. If all is above board, that shouldn't be a problem?
Old 03-13-2008, 04:49 PM
GOFASTERNUT
Racer

I've seen a few of these seller and buyers with issues, he said, or she said.....

as a forum member I would recommend the seller and buyer work this out, and not make it a public forum member issue...I'm talking all disputes or so called disputes..

I purchased an orginal stereo from vette-dude about 4 months ago, and it arrived in nice condition and in my vette now...so be careful when you judge other people....

He did good with my purchase.. ...hopefully things will work out....for all concerned...

4 months ago you weren't even a registered member, Gary. Can I call you Gary or should I call you Vette Dude ? Something stinks around here......
Old 03-13-2008, 05:01 PM
ChiefC
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've seen a few of these seller and buyers with issues, he said, or she said.....

As a forum member I am glad when the crooks get called out. You Gary, are not a friend of us real Forum Members. Time for you to change your name and profile again. You are hereby listed as a
Old 03-13-2008, 05:03 PM
JROW
Burning Brakes

I agree, I wouldn't buy anything from someone that had a bad deal such as this, not unless they made it right or at least made an attempt...
Old 03-13-2008, 05:20 PM
VETTE-DUDE
Drifting

Originally Posted by ChiefC
As a forum member I am glad when the crooks get called out. You Gary, are not a friend of us real Forum Members. Time for you to change your name and profile again. You are hereby listed as a
get a life chief-less..
Old 03-13-2008, 05:21 PM
VETTE-DUDE
Drifting

Who said you are a real forum member, real forum members don't talk **** about one another as YOU are...Have a good day
Old 03-13-2008, 06:12 PM
siffert
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by VETTE-DUDE
Who said you are a real forum member, real forum members don't talk **** about one another as YOU are...Have a good day
You sold me two front Wagon Wheels for $200.00 that included shipping. I asked you before puchasing them if they had any flaws or road rash. You replied (see below for proof) "there is no road rash". On the first page of this thread and below are pictures I took of the wagon wheels you sold me when I received them. There are clearly a bunch of curbed road rashes on them for you and eveyone here to plainly see. So why did you lie to me? What did I ever do to you?

You did offer a $20.00 refund (finally a slight admission by you that the wheels were not in the "good condition" as you keep claiming) to me which was not acceptable to me. I thought I was getting nice condition Wagon wheels with NO curb road rashes on them as you claimed before I bought them. I filed a dispute with Paypal to return the wheels back to you for a full refund. You quickly elevated to claim level since you knew beforehand how Paypal would decide-you told me that in a PM that I have from you. You indeed won by default as Paypal (to my dismay) only accepts shipping damage claims for non Ebay purchases, and not claims based on actual vs described condition for non-Ebay purchases.

So how are you going to make this right from how you wronged me?

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!
Dear siffert,

You have received a new private message at Corvette Forum from VETTE-DUDE,
entitled "Re: Wagons Ho!".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/private.php

This is the message that was sent:

---Quote (Originally by siffert)---
That will work and Yes, confirmed on the $150 provided it includes center caps (any lugnuts to be had?). Can pay via Paypal, OK? No road rash you say, but any other flaws? Thanks, Gary

There is no road rash on these wheels, fronts are orginal tires so never
removed....$150 + shipping, just wheels...

---End Quote---
Any news on selling me those fronts?[/quote]

I have some wheels on the way , should be here by first of next week, then I'll get them out to you....Will that work...Are we confirmed on the price, and what is your zip I'll figure out shipping....[/quote][/quote] r u in ohio...do you also have paypal for the transaction...or mail money order...

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/private.php

All the best,
Corvette Forum

Last edited by siffert; 03-13-2008 at 06:57 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:27 PM
ChiefC
Racer

Originally Posted by VETTE-DUDE
Gary or Vette-Dude
You are a troll. I checked your profile and found that Gary and Vette Dude are one and the same person with different first names listed. One goes by Gee from Richland WA, the other goes by G Wayne from Pendleton Oregon. The both share pictures of the same car and their Biography lists owning the same car. So unless they are married to each other (which is possible) he has set up two names on the forum with the intent of deception. So Vette-Dude, or Gary, which ever you are answering to, I am looking out for my fellow Forum Members that are honest. You are not?

Oh since you are obviously not that computer literate (or think us Vette owners are stupid), you can go in and change your profile but I have made a copy.
Old 03-13-2008, 06:37 PM
garys-hardtop
Advanced

Gary or Vette-Dude
You are a troll. I checked your profile and found that Gary and Vette Dude are one and the same person with different first names listed. One goes by Gee from Richland WA, the other goes by G Wayne from Pendleton Oregon. The both share pictures of the same car and their Biography lists owning the same car. So unless they are married to each other (which is possible) he has set up two names on the forum with the intent of deception. So Vette-Dude, or Gary, which ever you are answering to, I am looking out for my fellow Forum Members that are honest. You are not?

Oh since you are obviously not that computer literate (or think us Vette owners are stupid), you can go in and change your profile but I have made a copy.

Sorry buddy, you obviously have too much time on your hands...We are not related, or anything of the sort....Not a good Perry Mason...

Get notified of new replies

To Wagon wheels from my 1999 Vette....

Old 03-13-2008, 06:57 PM
ChiefC
Racer

Public Profile on a couple (one) a members
Garys-hardtop
Full Name:
G Wayne
City:
Pendleton
State:
Oregon
Information Technologist
Year & Model:
Hardtop
Color:
Torch Red
Mods:
Interior, M-shift boot, E-brake boot, Foam Partition, C-6 Shift ****, Z wheels...
Biography:
Army Vet, working for gov't in the IT field....
Previous automobile, (a few anyway I'll list)
1965 Chevelle SS
1968 Chevelle SS 396
1965 Nova SS
1984 Torch Red Corvette
1985 Camaro
1979 Camaro
2000 BMW 323I
2001 BMW 328I
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
1956 Chevrolet (Restored)
1955 Chevrolet 2 door post
1955 Chevrolet 2 door hardtop
Vette-Dude
Full Name:
Gee
City:
Richland
State:
WA.
Hillary is History :-)
Your Zip Code:
Army Veteran....
Year & Model:
1999 FRC
Color:
"Torch" Red ~!
Mods:
The 1999 Corvette Hardtop ... the first hardtop model since 1967, offers a classic alternative to the targa roof coupe and the soft-top convertible. Combining an even more rigid body structure with lighter overall weight, six speed manual transmission, Z-51 performance handling package, and the 345
Biography:
Beautiful Torch Red Vette with low miles, she's babied and always garaged. One of 1245 built in this color. First Corvette was a Torch Red C-4

Some of my classic's I have owned:

1965 Nova SS
1984 Torch Red Corvette
1985 Camaro
1979 Camaro
2000 BMW 323I
2001 BMW 328I
1999 Dodge Dakota R/T
1956 Chevrolet (Restored)
1955 Chevrolet 2 door post
1955 Chevrolet 2 door hardtop

Just a few similarities or are they one and the same. Buyers beware!!!!

Maybe I need to change my name to Perry Mason?

Last edited by ChiefC; 03-13-2008 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:21 PM
siffert
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Sorry buddy, you obviously have too much time on your hands...We are not related, or anything of the sort....Not a good Perry Mason...
Really? Why, if you live in Pendleton, Oregon, did you have a '18x.9.5 z06 wheel in chrome' shipped to the Vette-Dude profiled Richland, WA zip code? ] See thread below.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1958763

Last edited by siffert; 03-13-2008 at 08:32 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 07:27 PM
VETTE-DUDE
Drifting

You know I've thought over the wheel deal, and was going to work "something" out with you...but with the negative comments, you are making it hard to do so... send me an email, not on this forum for any aXXhole to make his comment, everyone has a comment like a aXshole...

Quick Reply: Wagon wheels from my 1999 Vette....