Excellent experience with these members and vendors [Consolidated] - Page 114 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Help & Feedback > Transactions Feedback
Reload this Page >

Excellent experience with these members and vendors [Consolidated]

Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Excellent experience with these members and vendors [Consolidated]

Old 05-05-2016, 09:38 AM
Bobby95

Philip Cable- Two excellent transactions with Philip. Great guy and a pleasure to talk to.
Old 10-17-2016, 09:38 AM
JRMaroon1

Good transaction with 1BADPSD, parts accurately represented and shipped promptly.

Thanks!
Old 10-26-2016, 03:34 PM
JRMaroon1

Purchased a pair of tires from Sick03z06. Honest seller, thanks for a smooth transaction.
Old 12-20-2016, 03:56 PM
cor66vette
CF Senior Member

Default JW Motorsports - Very satisfied and highly recommend

Fast, personal, and professional is what I experienced when I ordered Lloyd's Luxe floor mats for my 2017 GS from Johnathan @ JWM. Receiving them was sooner than expected, and Johnathan's price was the best - BY FAR - compared to any other supplier on or off this forum.

Very satisfied and highly recommend.

Last edited by cor66vette; 12-20-2016 at 03:57 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:14 AM
bankerboy910

Default McGowan transaction went smooth as silk

I just bought my first Corvette thru a forum member a few weeks ago. Many firsts were involved in this transaction too. First purchase of a car online, first out of state car purchase, first manual transmission and first time using a car transporter. Matt was right on the nose with the description of the car with both the good and bad points (lucky for me just a tiny small bad point). He promptly responded to any requests and was very accommodating to say the least during the whole process. I would definitely recommend him as a reputable person to deal with! Good luck with your new addition to the family! Bankerboy910 (Mark)
Old 11-14-2017, 09:21 PM
brkntrxn
CF Senior Member

Great interaction with Alex, username supsvet. I purchased a C5 Z06 rear wheel, easy negotiation, quick shipping, and the wheel arrived well packaged and as advertised.

-Kevin

Last edited by brkntrxn; 11-14-2017 at 09:21 PM.
Old 07-17-2018, 08:51 PM
theandrewo
CF Senior Member

Great interaction with Danny, username "MidLifeC6"
Purchased some harmonic balancer replacement tools from him. Gave me a great price, shipped immediately, and even followed up after I received the items to answer some questions. I would recommend! Thanks again Danny.
Old 08-16-2018, 10:45 AM
Citation
CF Member

Perfect transaction with Pablotheartist. Bought a removable roof panel. Upon receiving the item I thought it had been poorly repaired. Pablo immediately offered a return and refund even though he could not understand the problem. I later found out the area of concern is the way they are all made. Good seller.

Don

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Excellent experience with these members and vendors [Consolidated]

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: