[Looking out 4 each other] These Forum members will inspect items! [Consolidated] - Page 7 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Go Back  CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion > Help & Feedback > Transactions Feedback
Reload this Page >

[Looking out 4 each other] These Forum members will inspect items! [Consolidated]

Notices
Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

[Looking out 4 each other] These Forum members will inspect items! [Consolidated]

Old 02-16-2018, 12:55 AM
Alpinestarz07
CF Member

North Valley Arizona ASE B6 Certified Appraiser
Old 02-16-2018, 08:29 AM
Schlicki
CF Senior Member

St. Jude Donor '15
Default Germany

If anybody from Germany found a C3 in the Ruhr area (Cologne, Dusseldorf, Essen, Dortmund and around), I can take a look.
Old 03-14-2018, 02:15 PM
FourPennyDoug
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by csriram45 View Post
I am relatively new to vettes but willing to help in the absence of any senior members inputs.

Thx
You've been added to the updated list.

Originally Posted by ZOHSIKK View Post
Does anyone on this thread still do inspections in the Houston area??? Need help Plz!
Originally Posted by ZOHSIKK View Post
Still need an inspection done in the Houston area if anyone unwilling and able?!?!?!
The most updated list is at the link below. You can use the PM function to find the member but please keep in mind this list has been evolving for a good number of years so some members on this list may not be active anymore. You could check their profile for recent post history.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...eck-items.html

Originally Posted by Alpinestarz07 View Post
North Valley Arizona ASE B6 Certified Appraiser
Originally Posted by Schlicki View Post
If anybody from Germany found a C3 in the Ruhr area (Cologne, Dusseldorf, Essen, Dortmund and around), I can take a look.
I'll add you both to the updated list, located here.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...eck-items.html

Last edited by FourPennyDoug; 03-14-2018 at 02:17 PM.
Old 04-30-2018, 05:43 PM
mattksax

I need an inspector ASAP for a car outside of Atlanta. ZR-1. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old 05-25-2018, 02:41 PM
m3incorp
CF Senior Member

How far outside of Atlanta (Atlanta, has many surrounding cities/towns) and year of car? I'm in Augusta but traveling to Atlanta this weekend, as I often do. You can PM if you like.

Originally Posted by mattksax View Post
I need an inspector ASAP for a car outside of Atlanta. ZR-1. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: [Looking out 4 each other] These Forum members will inspect items! [Consolidated]

Sponsored Ads
Vendor Directory

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: