Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Beware of Jeff Gooss at Total Performance Engineering (TPE) in Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2012, 02:35 PM
94mustang393
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of Jeff Gooss at Total Performance Engineering (TPE) in Las Vegas

Nice site--easy on the eyes and useful. After much thought, I have decided to tell you about my experience at Total Performance Engineering in Las Vegas. I wouldn't be writing this if Jeff Gooss had made it right. I contacted him several times on the phone and attempted to reach him by e-mail without success. Not only will I write about my experience with this shop, but will also provide documentation of faulty workmanship and untruthfulness on Gooss's part. If interested, I will leave a phone number where I can be reached, and of course I will look for postings on here. I am gathering up the data and will be posting again next week. The intent of these postings will be to save anyone the hardship I incurred, to support others who have had concerns with this shop, and to get feedback.

Thank You

Gerald
Old 04-04-2012, 03:24 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

if you have a dispute and facts to back it up please post them up now as opposed to dragging it out as you suggested in your OP...please post copies of emails and any PMs you sent..also any documentation of the work you are disputing. If others have disputes with this vendor they need to post their own thread they cannot pile on in your thread.
Old 04-05-2012, 12:42 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

nothing else?

and it appears Jeff will not be responding soon http://forums.corvetteforum.com/1580471265-post18.html

Get notified of new replies

To Beware of Jeff Gooss at Total Performance Engineering (TPE) in Las Vegas

Quick Reply: Beware of Jeff Gooss at Total Performance Engineering (TPE) in Las Vegas