Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Jeff@TPE and missing parts

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2012, 12:53 PM
SinisterC6
Le Mans Master

Received 375 Likes on 189 Posts

Default Jeff@TPE and missing parts

This is a thread to bring to notice an extremely poor transaction with Jeff@TPE

I bought this kit from jeff at TPE bBack on April 6th. We had some issues with shipping but I had finally received the parts on April 25th. I really didn’t want to do this but after my shop backing out of my build and no one wanting a kit with missing parts I decided to post my experience.
The kit is listed as complete, before payment took place I asked him to review a parts list from TTI. Jeff took offense to this and I was told to simply trust him and that he would take care of whatever is missing. I have been told on multiple occasions “I will send you xxxx part” yet nothing arrives.

Here is a list of the missing parts:
-3.25" x 3" coupler black
-2" x 3" coupler black
-4" to 3.5" transition
-(2) Brass oil return adapters ½ x ¾
-(8) 2” clamps
-(4) Wastegate bolts (5/16 x ¾)
-Vacuum log
-Invoice of parts included
-Instructions

I’m sure there is more but right now there is around $200 worth of parts missing
I have attempted contact with Jeff on a few occasions utilizing multiple forms of communication so now he forces my hand. Jeff might have saved me money on this kit but now I want him to stand behind his product and supply me the parts so that I have the (Complete) kit as he originally advertised.

Thank you for your time

Last edited by SinisterC6; 08-29-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:15 PM
TRINIC5
Drifting

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by SinisterC6
This is a thread to bring to notice an extremely poor transaction with Jeff@TPE

I bought this kit from jeff at TPE bBack on April 6th. We had some issues with shipping but I had finally received the parts on April 25th. I really didn’t want to do this but after my shop backing out of my build and no one wanting a kit with missing parts I decided to post my experience.
The kit is listed as complete, before payment took place I asked him to review a parts list from TTI. Jeff took offense to this and I was told to simply trust him and that he would take care of whatever is missing. I have been told on multiple occasions “I will send you xxxx part” yet nothing arrives.

Here is a list of the missing parts:
-3.25" x 3" coupler black
-2" x 3" coupler black
-4" to 3.5" transition
-(2) Brass oil return adapters ½ x ¾
-(8) 2” clamps
-(4) Wastegate bolts (5/16 x ¾)
-Vacuum log
-Invoice of parts included
-Instructions

I’m sure there is more but right now there is around $200 worth of parts missing
I have attempted contact with Jeff on a few occasions utilizing multiple forms of communication so now he forces my hand. Jeff might have saved me money on this kit but now I want him to stand behind his product and supply me the parts so that I have the (Complete) kit as he originally advertised.

Thank you for your time
Welcome to the club, the experienced I had with this Vendor I never thought another will have to go through the same but I guess I was wrong. Wether its a dollar or a few hundred dollars its the principle behind his words to his action.
I paid $8450.00 plus shipping for something value $3500.00 and was accused of lying and making false statement, today the moderators should read your thread and stop this guy from getting to other members using their forum.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:05 AM
SinisterC6
Le Mans Master

Received 375 Likes on 189 Posts

For some reason this forum did not have your thread. It was only after he had my money that I discovered through word of mouth and Google how terrible he is.

My story gets better, I was told I would get 2 boxes. after a week of run around with payment I finally get 2 routing numbers that weight 50lbs together. I knew something was wrong so I tried to contact for a while.

A day goes by and I learn I have a 3rd 20lb box coming, still stuff is missing and I am left hanging for a week trying to call him. Apparently he wanted to wait to see if I was trust worthy and held the last box for a week.

I knew immediately stuff was missing and he has given me lie after lie that I would get my parts, most recently he asked that I not post here and that id have everything I need asap. He still hasn't given me any form of invoice for any of this despite be told repeatedly I'd have it soon.

The forum really needs to get on top this guy and stop him from doing business. He is completely unprofessional and unqualified to be a businessman.
Old 02-04-2013, 11:26 PM
o2bnkc
Melting Slicks

Received 290 Likes on 202 Posts

Originally Posted by TRINIC5
Welcome to the club, the experienced I had with this Vendor I never thought another will have to go through the same but I guess I was wrong. Wether its a dollar or a few hundred dollars its the principle behind his words to his action.
I paid $8450.00 plus shipping for something value $3500.00 and was accused of lying and making false statement, today the moderators should read your thread and stop this guy from getting to other members using their forum.
Did you ever get your money back? That was some interesting reading. A real soap opera.
Old 02-16-2013, 10:47 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by TRINIC5
Here Jeff would tell someone anything he had to to sell them what ever it was. He is one of the BIGGEST LIAR in the world.. I am glad now I will not get a 120 day vacation for telling the truth on him now.Robert

Last edited by robert miller; 03-09-2013 at 07:29 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Jeff@TPE and missing parts