Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Fortvac Automotive

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 04:24 PM
anlgreen
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fortvac Automotive

I'm looking for anyone who has recently purchased parts from FORTVAC automotive or Corvettes west? I purchased parts in Jan of this year and cannot seem to get replies to my phone messages, emails, etc. i would really like to get the parts I ordered, but Im starting to wonder if I have made a bad decision.
Has anyone else had this problem or are you currently dealing with these people? Robert seems like a really nice fella, but im wondering if I am going to lose my investment. IT IS ALOT OF MONEY.........almost 1800.00.
I hope im wrong and they are just slow, but this lack of communication is killing my trust. I just want my parts. I may have to make a trip to Delaware and see for myself....
Old 04-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Fortvac1
6th Gear

Allen
We don't wish to do business with you any longer, we will be refunding your full investment.
As I have told you time and time again we hand make each part to order.
I don't want you as a client nor do I wish you to have my parts on your car.
Posting things like this is misleading and unfair.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:39 PM
hogan35
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't blame you one bit. Lack of communication would be killing me. Hope you get your money back.
Old 04-14-2013, 07:50 PM
Fortvac1
6th Gear

I have communicated with him, he isn't getting the parts and he will get his refund.
We make good parts by hand here in America. Quality takes time.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:19 PM
anlgreen
4th Gear

Default To corvette modification Fans

I have resolved the issue with FORTVAC. Robert refunded my investment immediately of which he deserves credit.
I have to say he is a man of his word and the issues we had was mostly because of my impatience. I did not get a lead time when I ordered the parts, so this of course leaves the options to FORTVAC as to the priority of the work order.
Its too bad I have lost the opportunity to purchase the kit I wanted, because everyone else's similar kits are at least 20 to 35% more in cost.OUCH!
I don't blame him because he does not want to do business with me, because I whish I had just been more patient.
If you know the nature of fiberglas, you can understand why he doesn' keep his cell phone with him all day working in the shop 10 or 12 hours a day. I wouldn't either
I would recommend his kits because they are AMERICAN MADE of which I try to fully support in everything I do.
Anyway, Robert I apologize for the issue on this blog and I should never have posted it.
Please consider the part from this vendor, because no one else makes them at the quality AND price.
Allen W Green
Old 04-23-2013, 08:53 PM
Fortvac1
6th Gear

Thank you Allen
Old 06-02-2013, 01:00 PM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1