Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Madvette Motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 11:52 AM
SuperLS7
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Do not order from madvette, or dave hale!

Forgot to add, I've sent him messages on Facebook, as well. And who doesn't check their facebook!?

Moral of the story, weather he is a good guy or not in his personal life isn't what's in question. As some of the above post have stated. The ONLY thing that matters to a customer is the overall quality of service. And so far, I feel as though I've been ROBBED!

AGAIN,

DO NOT ORDER FROM MADVETTE!

Originally Posted by SuperLS7
It's been an ADDITIONAL MONTH AND a half since this post. And still haven't received my $450 zo6 box.

I've tried calling him, Email, hell...I even found him on ebay and sent messages to his ebay acct asking him to contact me. I even went a step further and asked him to send me whatever he had in stock so he didn't have to refund all of my money if that was the problem. And still nothing.

I ordered the $300 ZO6 box in JANUARY Of 2014! In MARCH, I finally got ahold of him and he convinced me to send him an additional $150 for the " Zo6 box with 12" sub upgrade." And like a dumb ***, I did.

So in total, it has been OVER 5 MONTHS!

DO NOT ORDER FROM HIM!

Last edited by SuperLS7; 05-13-2015 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Helping potential customers not become victoms of this company!
Old 05-13-2015, 12:15 PM
EVRose
Race Director

Received 772 Likes on 612 Posts

As far as I remember it took about 3 months to get my sub enclosure from him. He did respond to my PMs (when he was a vendor here) but his answer was always "tomorrow" or "this week". His weeks must have more than 7 days.
Old 05-18-2015, 04:30 PM
Nosferatu
Le Mans Master

Received 127 Likes on 80 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

how is this guy still in business???

I happened to just noticed my thread got bumped recently. It was a quality product when I got it. It took a while was the only major problem. I guess he's always got family problems...
Old 06-27-2018, 06:26 AM
classof05
Burning Brakes

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

I was about to place an order later today...Glad I checked with the forums first.

Last edited by classof05; 06-27-2018 at 06:27 AM.
Old 07-13-2018, 07:23 PM
JABCAT
Race Director

Received 8,768 Likes on 4,218 Posts
2020 C6 of the Year Winner - Modified

Originally Posted by classof05

I was about to place an order later today...Glad I checked with the forums first.
Dave contacted me through the C6 group on FB because I was asking about a Vettebin from Vettenuts (who failed to respond to my inquiry). He told me he sold the design to Vettenuts & could make he exactly Vettebin partition combo I wanted & have it to me in 7-10 days. There were a couple good reviews on FB so I sent payment on June 16. He provided me with his personal email & phone number so it seemed legit. I sent him a text message on June 27 asking for a status update because I was going out of town & didnt want it sitting on my porch. He told me he was finishing up the product and would have it shipped to arrive when I got home on July 6. I’ve since sent multiple text messages & FB messages that have gone unanswered. My last response from him was on 6/27. I sent payment through FB payment using my PayPal account so I will use their resolution process if I do not hear from him or receive my product.
Old 07-13-2018, 11:05 PM
EVRose
Race Director

Received 772 Likes on 612 Posts

Sounds like he still hasn't learned his leason.

Quick Reply: Madvette Motorsports