Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Thanks Suburban / Trunk Monkey

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 09:48 AM
Bischof
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 44 Posts
Default Thanks Suburban / Trunk Monkey

I recently purchased the GT to Competition seat upgrade kit from Suburban and wanted to give them positive feedback on the transaction.

First off the kit came complete and I was able to do the conversion with all the parts provided without any issues. Everything was well packaged and in great condition. By assembling the kit and selling it as a package all the guesswork about the required components was eliminated.

More importantly, to me at least, was their communication. When I ordered the kit not all of the components were in stock at Suburban. Rick was up front about this when I ordered and estimated the lead time to ship would be about 2 weeks. Right at the 2 week mark I received a call from Rick letting me know there would be a delay in shipping because they were still waiting on some components from GM. In my experience it's rare for a vendor to be proactive and to initiate contact with their customer when delays occur. I give Rick a lot of credit for taking the time to deliver the "bad" news and make sure I was aware of the status of the order and update me on the revised delivery date. These are not usually fun calls to make.

I highly recommend Suburban as a source for components.
Old 01-05-2016, 07:04 PM
0subchev
Former Vendor

Received 204 Likes on 170 Posts

Thank you!!!!

We really appreciate your patronage and looking forward to doing business with you in the future!!

Old 02-13-2016, 09:50 AM
Keith N
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I purchased a set of C7 Z06 Rear Quarter Vents for a great price and fast shipping. The price was better than a C7 group buy and I didn't have to wait several weeks.

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks Suburban / Trunk Monkey

Quick Reply: Thanks Suburban / Trunk Monkey