Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Jeff's Automotive Denver

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2016, 08:26 PM
kryan5732
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jeff's Automotive Denver

Just wanted to let any Denver or Colorado guys know that Jeff's Automotive (which is literally 5 minutes from my house), treated me royally today. My headlights would not go down - fixed by cleaning points! Gas gauge is def sending unit - new one on way! Tightened up my steering after a test drive (did not ask for). I self-diagnosed the washer pump after seeing my original reservoir had umpteen cracks. He said it worked perfectly and just needed a new reservoir. Everything on my car works except for clock. He is an old school guy!

Last edited by kryan5732; 05-26-2016 at 08:26 PM.
Old 05-27-2016, 07:27 AM
Prostreeter1
Pro

Received 134 Likes on 66 Posts
2023 Corvette of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C3 of the Year Winner - Modified
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2017 C3 of Year Finalist

Jeff is the only shop in town that I'll allow to work on my hot rods or DD cars.

I bought a 67 Pro Touring Corvette from RK Motors Charlotte and severely got screwed buying the site unseen. Jeff fixed every mechanical issue the car had not reveled to me by RK Motors.

As a matter of fact, he does the regular maintance on my 2016 Z06. I trust him more than any dealer in town on this car.

He really is the go to guy classics and hot rod repairs/maintence.

Quick Reply: Jeff's Automotive Denver