Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

C6 Clear Targa Top for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2016, 10:28 AM
SmerfGS
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 Clear Targa Top for sale

Great condition
$750 OBO

Located in Dallas Tx

Serious inquiries call or text 214-978-7867
Attached Images  

Last edited by SmerfGS; 06-10-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:03 AM
JayEmEss
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SmerfGS
Great condition have 60th anniversary with stripes never use clear roof.
$750 OBO

Located in Dallas Tx

Serious inquiries call or text 214-978-7867
Text message sent
Old 06-10-2016, 06:40 PM
SmerfGS
6th Gear

Sold
Old 06-11-2016, 05:26 AM
Salvettetore
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Total rip off

I purchased this top from Mr Sanchez and to say that this top is a complete piece of junk and unsafe and not even remotely what he told me it is, would be a complete understatement!

This so called like new never used top is all crackled and UV ray damaged to the extent that it looks like it has a film which has been put on it to make it look like antique glass.

The chevy dealer and several very knowledgeable vette people said that the top is a complete pice of shat and is unsafe to use, NOT THAT I WOULD EVER PUT THIS DILAPIDATED PIECE OF GARBAGE ON MY MINT GRAND SPORT...

I'm am completely shocked and so is my wife that he would have the audascity to tell me I was being too picky and to just put it on my car the glass is so bad you cannot barely see through it and is so sun damaged that from any angle you see the crackled sun damaged nature of the glass from any angle inside or out when you put it in the light.

This man is a fraud and a liar and a complete scam artist!

I have taken a complete set of photos of this top if anyone has any doubts that I'm not being completely truthful get a hold of me and I will share them with you.

At the end of the day I paid 800.00 for the top and shipping for a completely unusable ready for the garbage can clear top he sold me, which there is no way I'm accepting and or paying for.

Ive seen 1000's of vettes with these tops and I owned a 05 coupe which had this top on it and the glass is a greenish blue color and clear as a bell, not all crackled and scratched and gouged, so I know what like new is my 05 coupe's top I just sold was 8 years older than the top he sold me and was in like new excellent condition, so theres no pulling the wool over my eyes or anyone elses in this situation!

This man very deceptively lied through his teeth concerning every aspect of this top and it's so called never used condition and like new condition and appearance and does not and should not even be allowed to sell things in this forum, SO BUYER BEWARE GETTIN ANYTHING FROM HIM MARK MY WORDS!

Last edited by Salvettetore; 06-11-2016 at 05:28 AM.
Old 06-11-2016, 05:36 AM
Salvettetore
Intermediate

Default Evidence

Im trying to figure out how to attach pictures into this reply so you all can see this top and how bad it really is. How do I do it or is it not possible to do in a reply please help.
Old 06-11-2016, 06:36 AM
Salvettetore
Intermediate

Default A new low for mankind!

So, I see you posted this sold reply at 6:40 last night when in fact the top was sold on monday and then shipped,
I hope the moderators are smart enough to not allow this Targa top thread to be taken down and leave it up where it belongs so you are exposed for the rip off scam artist you really are!

YOU MAKE ME SICK!
Old 06-11-2016, 08:03 AM
SmerfGS
6th Gear

LMAO.

Sal is a broke *** old man who tried to dispute this through PayPal so he could get the top for free. Dispute went in my favor guys. Here are pics he even sent me of receiving the top in good working condition

Old 06-11-2016, 08:05 AM
SmerfGS
6th Gear

PayPal even went further to confirm that Sal has done this a number of times. Simply an old man who shouldn't be driving a Vette he can't afford & has to weasel his way to get free ****. If any mods need anything feel free to contact me
Old 06-11-2016, 08:11 AM
Salvettetore
Intermediate

Stating and posting all these lies about what I supposedly did in the past or in this case further strenghthened my case, not that I needed any more help, but Thank you for truly exposing yourself and totally vindicating me of any and all false accusations, funny thing is you did it for me and the pictures prove this top which I couldn't figure out how to post pictures of is absolutely worthless just as I said!
Old 06-11-2016, 08:14 AM
Salvettetore
Intermediate

By the way I never wanted the top for free and that's why I paid 800.00 for it, get a grip you punk, theres no truth in any thing you say and it just keeps getting worse and worse for you and pay pal put the funds on hold that means you get nothing and you can have your worthless top back and anyone reading ll of this would have filed a report on you as well in pay pal and they would be getting their money back as well. So please just get over yourself!
Old 06-11-2016, 08:14 AM
SmerfGS
6th Gear

I already spoke with PayPal Sal as should you. Took you a day to figure out how to work PayPal for Christ sake I should have known you were incompetent then. I already showed PayPal these pics and your statements make no sense. Plastic does not crack and there are no "fibers" as you said in your claim. Be prepared to ship it back if anything. See ya
Old 06-11-2016, 01:47 PM
WW7
Le Mans Master

Received 398 Likes on 318 Posts

You guys have 12 posts between you, not exactly long time CF members...Do you really think anyone on here cares..Take it to the street.......WW

Last edited by WW7; 06-11-2016 at 01:48 PM.
Old 06-11-2016, 06:26 PM
Steve2150
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Salvettetore
By the way I never wanted the top for free and that's why I paid 800.00 for it, get a grip you punk, theres no truth in any thing you say and it just keeps getting worse and worse for you and pay pal put the funds on hold that means you get nothing and you can have your worthless top back and anyone reading ll of this would have filed a report on you as well in pay pal and they would be getting their money back as well. So please just get over yourself!
I was one who helped Sal find the top and sent him the link, thought it was a really great buy at the price as it was stated great condition, never used , but the original picture and the ones Sal took look so different from each other.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:44 AM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

Take it offline from here.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...-feedback.html

Last edited by Tact; 06-12-2016 at 11:48 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To C6 Clear Targa Top for sale

Quick Reply: C6 Clear Targa Top for sale