Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Chuck Cow Mosello

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 10:07 PM
secrt0007agt
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Default Chuck Cow Mosello

I am forced to file a formal complaint with the New York Better Business Bureau to recover my AutoCal and Wideband equipment. I am sure if I do get it back it will be inoperative or somehow not be worth a nickle. I will prevail in the complaint, because I have all the emails and communications between us over 6 freakin' months of trying to get my stuff back. Cow says I will not get my equipment back because I talked bad to him or called him names.......how juvenile and a fine example of how a vendor should handle business on the Corvette Forum.

If you decide to use Chuck, beware of his tardiness and lackadaisical way of doing business, he only works when HE wants to and only on his schedule. There is no regard for the CUSTOMER, you are at his mercy and his excuses. I have heard snow storms, computer problems, power blackouts, vacations, sickness oh hell, more excuses than a kid going to the dentist.

Oh yea, this will add to my punishment time, cuz Chucky says as long as I keep saying bad things.....yes he keeps my stuff hostage, and to think I used to brag to everyone about Chuck, give him great reviews and write ups.

Last edited by secrt0007agt; 06-22-2016 at 10:10 PM.
Old 06-22-2016, 10:34 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Hate to see stuff like this from a grown man. But then again some men never grow up and act like a little 7 yr old kid.
Old 06-22-2016, 11:33 PM
secrt0007agt
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '15

xxx

Last edited by secrt0007agt; 06-23-2016 at 09:34 AM.
Old 06-23-2016, 09:31 AM
ssrallyred
Burning Brakes

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by secrt0007agt
Maybe you need to mind your own business

I think he was talking about Chuck bro
Old 06-23-2016, 09:35 AM
secrt0007agt
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '15

Your right, sorry

Originally Posted by ssrallyred
I think he was talking about Chuck bro
Old 06-23-2016, 09:35 AM
secrt0007agt
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '15

Sorry, it probably reflects upon me too. Grown men should not have to resort to throwing rocks. Unfortunately, some vendors only respond when your rock hits its target or a nerve.

Originally Posted by robert miller
Hate to see stuff like this from a grown man. But then again some men never grow up and act like a little 7 yr old kid.

Last edited by secrt0007agt; 06-23-2016 at 09:39 AM.
Old 06-24-2016, 02:13 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Chuck only works for people......

I am forced to file a formal complaint with the New York Better Business Bureau to recover my AutoCal and Wideband equipment. I am sure if I do get it back it will be inoperative or somehow not be worth a nickle. I will prevail in the complaint, because I have all the emails and communications between us over 6 freakin' months of trying to get my stuff back. Cow says I will not get my equipment back because I talked bad to him or called him names.......how juvenile and a fine example of how a vendor should handle business on the Corvette Forum.

If you decide to use Chuck, beware of his tardiness and lackadaisical way of doing business, he only works when HE wants to and only on his schedule. There is no regard for the CUSTOMER, you are at his mercy and his excuses. I have heard snow storms, computer problems, power blackouts, vacations, sickness oh hell, more excuses than a kid going to the dentist.

Oh yea, this will add to my punishment time, cuz Chucky says as long as I keep saying bad things.....yes he keeps my stuff hostage, and to think I used to brag to everyone about Chuck, give him great reviews and write ups.

Chuck only works for people who are mature, polite, and civilized.

Chuck DOES NOT acknowledge people who yell, make threats, make public rants on the forum, etc.

We have a telephone # (914-332-0049) for people who have issues or need help.

Roger, you should recall that I'm very nice, helpful, and EXTREMELY GENEROUS with my time. In addition

to that I fixed lots of your problems for FREE and made the car run the best it ever had.

I understand about your heart condition and anger management issues, add to that a few cold ones... and you

don't behave like the GREAT guy I met in Tennessee.

To anyone that thinks that you get what you want, when you behave like a spoiled child, Try it with me and I'll

show you otherwise.

When you act your age and address me in a civilized manner, I could be your best friend again.

You keep "pushing YOUR WAY" and so far it has got you nothing.

This isn't about business.... This is about common courtesy.

Get Sum.
Chuck CoW
Old 06-24-2016, 02:56 PM
secrt0007agt
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '15

Chuck, your such an *******.............just give me my equipment or reimburse me. End of story.

No buddy buddy, pal pal, hug hug, *** kiss, *** kiss and no compromise, so "just give me back my stuff !!!!!!!

Last edited by secrt0007agt; 06-24-2016 at 03:02 PM.
Old 06-24-2016, 03:51 PM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default This is exactly what I mean.

Chuck, your such an *******.............just give me my equipment or reimburse me. End of story.

No buddy buddy, pal pal, hug hug, *** kiss, *** kiss and no compromise, so "just give me back my stuff !!!!!!!
This is exactly what I mean. You broke the perfectly working parts I sent you.

I'll gladly return your broken parts to you if you like.

Be civilized and I'll help you.
Chuck CoW
Old 06-24-2016, 07:49 PM
secrt0007agt
Burning Brakes

St. Jude Donor '15

Chuck I thought you were going to repair the stuff for me that's why I sent it to you. I assume you would send me working instruments.
Old 06-28-2016, 10:31 AM
toy_collector
Intermediate

I completely understand why some are getting ticked off with CoW. I'm mature, polite, and civilized but after 3+ months I don't even have my autocal yet. Every time I call my Autocal is on the bench ready for customization and shipping.

Taking someone's money and then not delivering is a great way to destroy one's reputation. Dishonesty, whether real or perceived, doesn't help much either.

I understand wanting to satisfy all customers and I believe that is Chuck's desire. He has a lot of happy customers. But if he has more customers than he can handle it will be impossible to satisfy them all. I hope Chuck can get control of his business. Good tuners are few and far between.

There is a reason behind squeaky wheels getting the grease. Only takes a few of them to create a very negative impact.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:45 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,329 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Vendor has responded and there doesn't seem to be a resolution imminent. This conversation can continue between the actual parties offline without further third party posts, so we will close the thread per TF rules.

If there is an actual update or resolution the parties involved can contact myself or another section moderator and we will add it.

NOTE: In response to members making public commentary about moderation and moderators by name, please make questions by PM rather than using the public forum to call people out.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/foru...questions.html

Regarding closing this thread, this section from the Transactions Feedback thread Rules is what is at issue:

Moderators will try to leave such threads open until everybody with direct knowledge of the issue being addressed has had a chance to provide their version of the facts. The thread must not become a running debate on the accuracy of the “facts” and may not deteriorate into an exchange of personal attacks. Neither should be used as an opportunity for speculation by those who do not have direct knowledge of the issue.

Once there has been the opportunity for the facts on all sides to be posted, the thread will be locked. It will remain in the database and will be available for review by those who are researching the topic, vendor or member. If there are updates from either the seller or the buyer after the dispute thread is closed, we will add them to the thread. Except under special circumstances, dispute threads will not be deleted after the dispute is resolved. We believe it's sometimes more useful to see how a dispute has been resolved than it is to see that a dispute had been posted.
Please read the bolded and underlined areas. This thread has deteriorated into a personal back and forth with no resolution being discussed. At that point, the thread is closed and its up to the participants to work it out offline. I clearly stated this and that if there was an update or resolution to the dispute, it would be added to the thread for all members to be able to read. No vendor or member is being "protected" from anything.

And, another reason these threads are closed at this point are the speculative posts by third party, disinterested members who have no relation to the dispute.

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 06-29-2016 at 11:50 AM. Reason: explanation of TF rules

Get notified of new replies

To Chuck Cow Mosello

Quick Reply: Chuck Cow Mosello