Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

******FLORIDA SPEED AND POWER******updated..please read!

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 05:37 AM
7SECONDS
Pro

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I understand some of the above statements. Just make sure you understand that Matt without a shadow of a doubt took my money and never ordered the parts I was promised. This has been confirmed by his vendor. That is Fraud Plain and Simple! He did this to multiple customers over at least 4 months. How do I know because they have been contacting me to get on the legal band wagon. And the statement about Bradenton Motorsports Park is true and factual with multiple witnesses. Be very careful making deals with Matt. I trusted him because I was a good customer that never complained and sent alot of others his way. At the end he stole my money.

Last edited by 7SECONDS; 09-16-2016 at 05:41 AM.
Old 09-16-2016, 06:36 AM
Never Satisfied
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Motohead279
Blah blah blah....I'm not sitting here making any excuses for them.....blah blah blah.

Yes you are....you most definitely are.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:39 AM
phils C5 vette
Le Mans Master

Received 234 Likes on 168 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14

Originally Posted by COSPEED2
Not all! They have a small group of "friends" allowed to post most anything, and others are held to higher standards. FSP was one of the "golden childs" in the past and used that to cause other vendors grief until they left. MLEE and a few others were close to Matt.

So most are not allowed to post negatives against vendors, unless in that small group of ones the FSP's and others did not like, then open season was allowed. We are NOT a vendor there due to the unequal treatment and enforcement of rules. Here the moderators are pretty fair and don't show blatant favoritism.
AMEN brother! Matt tuned MLEEs car in HOUSTON. Florida shops would be banned when they complained about that treatment while FSP didn't have to pay the last couple years to be a vendor because MLEE took care of him and would pimp his shop and delete bad reviews. I think the internet made FSP look like a "golden child", but when guys from local clubs stopped going to them because of the work quality, MLEE delete those post.............. and still is.

Originally Posted by Motohead279
First off for the statement that "Matt is running around at Bradenton Motorsports Park like nothing ever happened" is a stupid comment. They are still trying to finish the cars that they can and Matt has always at no charge helped his customers at the track after a build or tune. At no charge to them.

People who are out of money at the moment have every right to be pissed off, and I hope in the end everyone can recover their losses.
Help me with some answers because im confused.

POST #41. Im not good at this law stuff so help me understand. Are they opened working on cars, or closed working on cars, or closed totally?

If an attorney sent out letters to the all his victims/clients not to have contact with FSP, is he in violation of Florida law by continuing being in contact with some victims/clients and still working on the cars he chooses? If a client that got the letter calls him to work on his car, is he in violation of the law. The letter is pretty clear. How does he decide which clients to work on because I know of at least 5 cars that were towed out of there with very incomplete builds or no engine at all. With no income, and they are helping make things right, how long can that last?

When you say "I know Matt has said once the doors close they are going to sell what they can from the shop (lifts etc) to try to get as many refunds back as possible, but this whole mess is not going to be a quick thing".

If a company's equipment like tool box, dyno machine and lifts were financed and sold on race junk . com for 1/2 the worth price, im wondering after the creditors and attorney fees are paid first, how much will be left to refund to clients. Do you know when his equipment will be for sale ?
Old 09-16-2016, 08:56 AM
7SECONDS
Pro

I am in the market for a lift and Matt owes me money. When can I pick up my lift at FSP? That is a great question.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:45 AM
OKZ06
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13-'14

I can understand work left unfinished in this situation but for people to put money down for parts to be ordered and the funds used for other things is unforgivable.

Every bit of inside information shows he knew bankruptcy was inevitable however he continued to pocket people's money for parts he had no intention of actually ordering.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:10 PM
roader
Instructor

Received 75 Likes on 36 Posts

I suggest nobody here post on camaro5. I've been banned over there with the reason of my username here (used different name on camaro5). Just heads up
Old 09-18-2016, 09:06 PM
0PerformanceCorvettes
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14, '16

Originally Posted by 7SECONDS
I am in the market for a lift and Matt owes me money. When can I pick up my lift at FSP? That is a great question.
We have 2 extra lifts at the shop. Contact if you're actually looking for one.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:19 PM
7SECONDS
Pro

Thanks, But I was just trying to prove a point. I am most likely getting a MaxJack lift since I don't have the ceiling hieght for a full size lift. But if FSP would have been willing I could have put it at my Dad's shop to recover some of the money he stole from me.
Old 09-19-2016, 01:39 PM
0PerformanceCorvettes
Former Vendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14, '16

Originally Posted by 7SECONDS
Thanks, But I was just trying to prove a point. I am most likely getting a MaxJack lift since I don't have the ceiling hieght for a full size lift. But if FSP would have been willing I could have put it at my Dad's shop to recover some of the money he stole from me.
I figured as much but i was just throwing it out there...

one of the lifts is "full size", but it's not full size height like the other ones we have so it'll clear a low ceiling, which is what we have here. If you want any pics or anything, email and ill send some over, it looks pretty similar to the style of what I just googled for the MaxJack

good luck to all else involved, hope you recover at least something back from what was taken from you guys
Old 09-19-2016, 05:19 PM
murnaneaa
5th Gear

I currently have a $5000 lawsuit with Florida Speed and Power and needless to say I won't be seeing any of that money. Matt and Rodney are crooks and stole copious individuals money. Shoot isn't that what Rodney got arrested for anyways. Beating up a guy and stealing his wallet and personal items.

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/R...taker_5226160/
http://www.bradenton.com/news/local/...e34497753.html

Let me know who all is in on this lawsuit bandwagon because I would like to join ASAP.

Last edited by murnaneaa; 09-19-2016 at 05:19 PM.
Old 09-19-2016, 05:40 PM
murnaneaa
5th Gear

https://www.floridareg.com/company/L12000147345/efi-tuning-concepts-llc[/url]

Also, the business info so you can file a complaint with the department of agriculture whom can try to get your money back and revoke the MV license.

http://sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.ex...m=G13000037581
Last known info<br/>

Last edited by murnaneaa; 09-19-2016 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-19-2016, 10:16 PM
phils C5 vette
Le Mans Master

Id be willing to store the victims modified tunes on my systems to help the cause, Just throwing it out there in case the car needs to be returned to the dealer or the vehicles computer craps out and you have to pay someone for a return tune. I can just upload what you had.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:25 AM
Motohead279
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Never Satisfied
Yes you are....you most definitely are.
No sir I am not. Was just stating factual information on the background that a lot of people probably didn't know. I never said 1 time what they did was right or they handled it correctly.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:24 PM
phils C5 vette
Le Mans Master

weird,
a guy posted a facebook video on his new FSP build in this ZL1 and thanking Matt and Rodney. The video is inside the shop. Its a private page and I have no reason to embarrass the owner posting it, but I do find it odd. I guess since the Camaro was there for a better part of the year, maybe it was paid for. I wish they would just explain whats going on.

I wonder how you pick and choose who got the attorney letters, who's car gets worked on, and who had to call a flatbed to pick up there car.

Last edited by phils C5 vette; 09-21-2016 at 10:25 PM.
Old 09-30-2016, 01:09 PM
schpenxel
Race Director

Received 1,193 Likes on 1,052 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

'Murica
Old 09-30-2016, 01:39 PM
SharkGrayStingray
Drifting

Received 185 Likes on 129 Posts

Word is he has already set up shop under anther name and has convinced a few that he already "took" for $6500 to pay him AGAIN to do the job!!
That's fu€ked up!!!!!! Word needs to get out there to not do business
Old 09-30-2016, 11:50 PM
phils C5 vette
Le Mans Master

Default Facebook post from the LSx help desk.

Rodney was on facebook rant on a private page. If your in driving distance, better watch out... I xxx Eric's last name from the posts. Several of the posts got deleted before I was able to copy it, but everyone though he was drunk when posting, but he said he wasn't.

Rodney Whittaker Sure did , tierd of all y'all keyboard worries on here. Joel Lawson is far from that. All of y'all with in driving distance that thinks this is a joke better think twice.

Like · Reply · September 20 at 9:02pm · Edited

Erick XXX You guys drinking together tonight? What's the deal? Most of the people in here were being pretty understanding.

Like · Reply · 1 · September 20 at 9:03pm

Rodney Whittaker Not drinking at all. Yes your absolutely right mist people are understanding, but alot are being key board worriers or better yet have never been customers.

Like · Reply · September 20 at 9:05pm

Rodney Whittaker Guess you haven't been threatened personally so I don't expect you to understand.

Like · Reply · September 20 at 9:07pm

Erick Hxxx No i haven't. That would suck. Not sure returning the threats online is the right course of action though.

Like · Reply · September 20 at 9:08pm

Rodney Whittaker Not trying to return a threat just trying to put an end to it.

Like · Reply · 1 · September 20 at 9:09pm

Erick Hxxx- Well you guys are doing it wrong. I'm sorry **** blew up down there. Matt is one of my favorites to talk to on here. Never been a customer.

Like · Reply · 1 · September 20 at 9:11pm

Rodney Whittaker I hear you, sorry but this is the only outlet where these certain people would see it. Enough is enough once people are talking about burning down houses and breaking legs things are gone way past being a joke. That message is solely for them.

-------------------------
https://www.facebook.com/groups/5138...rch/?query=fsp

Last edited by phils C5 vette; 09-30-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To ******FLORIDA SPEED AND POWER******updated..please read!

Old 10-01-2016, 07:17 PM
croatbob
Drifting

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Word is he has already set up shop under anther name and has convinced a few that he already "took" for $6500 to pay him AGAIN to do the job!!
And pigs broke in and drank all my beer last night
Old 10-03-2016, 08:49 PM
KostaT26
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Word is get the facts straight before coming on here bashing some1!!

Did I pay Matt 6500 down to do my build? Yes I did
Did Matt business go bankrupt and everyone went into a panic when they got a letter from his lawyer to pick up their cars? Yes We did

But after talking to Matt and getting the real story about his shop, I got his back 100% Matt was supposed to tune my buddies car and my car at Tucker's which is next to to a shop called RX run by some guy clown named Tracy . I walked in there to drop my car off thinking it was Tucker's,
this guy Tracy threw a hissy fit and told me a bunch of lies about matt and tryed to sabotage my build by going next door and throwing a hissy fit and to pay him to finish it and wouldn't let me Walk out his shop
Some of the bullshit he tryed to feed me

Matt has warrants for his arrest - quick search proved that was a lie
told me he owns the whole warehouse where tucker and rx are located and matt is trespassed from there - turns out tracy is being evicted for not paying rent and rx shutting down
Told me he has installed millions of ECS kits.. but he didn't know what comes in them and had to Google how much power I can get out of it, so I quickly realized he didn't know **** about the kits
Tryed to sell me his faulty pcv kit that everyone reviews online say they don't work. This guy wouldn't let me
Walk out his shop he showed me some old 1997 corvette with flames on it and told me it was the fastest corvette in Florida and showed me a gto half falling apart that he is currently building to get me to pay him for what I have already paid matt to do....

Anyways I never paid matt any more money than the initial deposit since then he has installed a meth kit my headers exhaust and my supercharger, and got me a 1400 credit with ecs... all that's left is the tune which got delayed cause this clown "Tracy" started a bunch of drama! and tryed to sabotage my Build. Matt business failed but he is still good in my
Book he is trying to make things right, he is not opening a new shop just working with me to finish my car , idk what the deal
Is with this Tracy guy but he wasn't very knowledgeable about corvettes from talking to him and I wouldn't trust him with my stuff! And making up lies to steal business is bad karma! Don't believe everything u read in the web
Old 10-04-2016, 11:30 AM
KostaT26
Instructor

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

lol ur right and there is no parts in my car either 😂😂😂
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: ******FLORIDA SPEED AND POWER******updated..please read!