Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

******FLORIDA SPEED AND POWER******updated..please read!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2016, 11:14 AM
marksstingray
Advanced

Received 17 Likes on 9 Posts
Default ******FLORIDA SPEED AND POWER******updated..please read!

I purchased an alky kit form them 5 or 6 weeks ago and have still not received it. They wont answer email, text , or phone calls. All numbers go to voicemail and I've left at least 50 by now. I also have Matts cell number but no one will answer that either or return voice mail. Is this a real company or a scam company..
Old 08-29-2016, 11:33 AM
Team Player
Instructor

Received 64 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by marksstingray
I purchased an alky kit form them 5 or 6 weeks ago and have still not received it. They wont answer email, text , or phone calls. All numbers go to voicemail and I've left at least 50 by now. I also have Matts cell number but no one will answer that either or return voice mail. Is this a real company or a scam company..
Send them a certified letter see if anyone signs for it. How did you pay for the kit?

Last edited by Team Player; 08-29-2016 at 11:34 AM.
Old 08-29-2016, 11:54 AM
marksstingray
Advanced

purchased VIA their website with debit card. I did receive one email back from them weeks ago that said they had it direct shipped and they would forward me the shipping info that day. never heard from them again.
Old 08-29-2016, 12:34 PM
LisaVette98
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Several people in one of my Camaro clubs have done a lot of work with them. They are a legit company. I personally don't know anything about them though.
Old 08-30-2016, 04:16 PM
EFC1878
Advanced

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by LisaVette98
Several people in one of my Camaro clubs have done a lot of work with them. They are a legit company. I personally don't know anything about them though.
I'm one of the said people - also having issues currently in getting a response.

Not typical, so hope all is OK
Old 08-30-2016, 04:29 PM
Team Player
Instructor

Call your card issuing Bank and file a not received merchandise/no response claim with them. If anything the Bank investigators will get to the bottom of it when they try to back charge them. The fact this post is here and no one from the Company has seen it or responded kind of tells me they are BK or something.

Last edited by Team Player; 08-30-2016 at 04:35 PM.
Old 08-30-2016, 04:34 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Just call your card co and tell them the story, they will put the money back onto your card man.

I really cant believe this out of Matt at all he is a good guy has helped a bunch of guys in here..
Old 08-30-2016, 04:51 PM
08velocity
Drifting

Received 121 Likes on 88 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Yeah hope all is ok, drove the 2+ hours to have V-max throttle body swapped / installed on our 08 C6,awsome to work with and very knowledgeable.
Old 08-30-2016, 05:02 PM
Translator
Melting Slicks

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Matt used to work for ECS in NY prior to opening shop in FL. From previous reviews, he appears to do great work and have a good reputation.
Old 08-30-2016, 05:03 PM
Translator
Melting Slicks

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

You could also call Julio at Alky to inquire if your order was placed with him and what not, after you submitted it through FSP.
Old 08-30-2016, 05:27 PM
KemahGT
Burning Brakes

Received 282 Likes on 184 Posts

Originally Posted by robert miller
Just call your card co and tell them the story, they will put the money back onto your card man.
I always use credit cards. They have a LOT better protection than most debit cards. Be sure to call your bank right away.

Good luck!
Old 09-01-2016, 09:07 AM
marksstingray
Advanced

my bank is requiring me to have them served with notice by the local sheriffs department. I am going to proceed in this direction today. I did talk to ALKY yesterday. Don't want to go into the details but they are going to do what they can to make it right. They have been responsive and tried to figure out what happened themselves. In the end I'm just going to get a new unit directly from them. This is my first dealings with ALKY but seems that customer service is a high priority for them and is much appreciated.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:55 AM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,085 Likes on 656 Posts

Before you take legal action let me see if I can help resolve this for you. I will PM you later today.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble, this is not typical for them.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:59 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

Old 09-01-2016, 11:06 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Originally Posted by DOUG @ ECS
Before you take legal action let me see if I can help resolve this for you. I will PM you later today.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble, this is not typical for them.
With you Doug, Matt is a good guy something has to be wrong. Robert
Old 09-01-2016, 11:21 AM
marksstingray
Advanced

I just received an email from FSP that states sorry for inconvenience. We will be issuing you a full refund in 3-5 days. nothing else. This is after a email several weeks ago that stated it shipped and they would provide shipping tracking. Don't know who finally got through to them or what their problem is but clearly this is no way to do business. I am REALLY not trying to bash anyone here and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. It's sad that it came to this to get a response. This may have very well been extenuating circumstances (family crisis or something) IDK. ALKY processed me an order for a new unit direct from them a few minutes ago and is shipping it out same day.
Old 09-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Team Player
Instructor

I just received an email from FSP that states sorry for inconvenience. We will be issuing you a full refund in 3-5 days. nothing else. This is after a email several weeks ago that stated it shipped and they would provide shipping tracking. Don't know who finally got through to them or what their problem is but clearly this is no way to do business. I am REALLY not trying to bash anyone here and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. It's sad that it came to this to get a response. This may have very well been extenuating circumstances (family crisis or something) IDK. ALKY processed me an order for a new unit direct from them a few minutes ago and is shipping it out same day.
Sometimes the best laid plans go awry even if you have the best intentions. Hopefully you get your refund from them but in the interim make sure you call the bank that your credit card is issued through and inform them of the situation. If they suddenly declare bankruptcy you could wait years before getting reimbursed without reporting the issue now.

Get notified of new replies

To ******FLORIDA SPEED AND POWER******updated..please read!

Old 09-01-2016, 11:49 AM
marksstingray
Advanced

already done. The bank has flagged it for follow up on their end. Whatever they have going I hope they get it worked out but in the meantime you still have to take care of outstanding orders. Again thanks to a few board members here that went out of their way to help solve this and to MATT (if you read this), it's not a dig at your company, I just needed the meth kit or at least an answer so I could go else where......we all need a little meth in our C7's..
Old 09-01-2016, 01:54 PM
LisaVette98
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by EFC1878
I'm one of the said people - also having issues currently in getting a response.

Not typical, so hope all is OK
Hi Phill!
Old 09-02-2016, 12:10 AM
pewter99
Team Owner

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,194 Likes on 704 Posts
Pilot of Beer Force 1
Tampa Regional Coordinator
CI 4-5-6-7-8 Veteran
Organizer St. Jude Fundraiser
I believe in the Beer Fairy

moved thread here....gonna see what I can find out

Quick Reply: ******FLORIDA SPEED AND POWER******updated..please read!