Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Props to 2 Vendors- A&A and West Coast Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 09:39 PM
Tony79dr@yahoo.com
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Props to 2 Vendors- A&A and West Coast Corvette

Folks,

Companies and their customer service usually only get mentioned when it is bad, but rarely do people mention good customer service, or good companies. I have only great things to say about two Forum Vendors.

A&A Corvette and West Coast Corvette:

Josh and his boys over at A&A went so far above and beyond what I would have expected any shop especially a well known shop would do to help and educate me on my 99 C5 vert. I recently purchased the car, and wanted a good respectable shop to go through it, and I am fortunate enough to have this nationally recognized shop in my back yard, well 25 miles away. The minute I got there the guys made me feel welcomed. No one knew who I was, or what I was going to do or buy. The high priced cars in the lot, all just about trumped my car, but these guys didnt treat me any different than the guys who spend $1,000's in after market parts there, and there was a guy there who had. I liked Josh and his guys so much I didn't even flinch, I lied I flinched when they told me what it would cost to get my vette right, but I didn't flinch because, I trust them. It is what it is. I can't thank the guys over at A&A enough. If anyone's wondering, I'm not doing one thing to make my vette faster, just making it right. Going faster is down the road wayyyyy down the road now..

West Coast Corvette: Joseph over there gave me an education on wheels I'll never forget. He took the time I needed to understand set backs, and the differences in wheels, and sizes and how they effect the car. All while cracking jokes. I wanted to finish our conversation with a purchase, but I was needing my talk with A&A. Not this time Joseph, but for sure there will be a next.

Bottom Line, Great Companies!! You guys have a customer for life..
Old 03-09-2017, 07:03 AM
lewislgZ06
NCM Lifetime Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 3,929 Likes on 2,014 Posts
2021 Corvette of the Year - Modified
2020 C5 of the Year Winner- Modified
C5 of Year Finalist (appearance mods) 2019
St. Jude Donor '18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

I don't know if it would be a blessing or a curse living that close to those 2 vendors. I have enough mod bug issues living over 2k miles away from them! lol

I've bought several items from WCC, and am about to have an A&A SC installed at Vengeance Racing.

Great to hear good news stories from personal experiences. Thanks
Old 03-09-2017, 07:12 AM
runner140*
Le Mans Master

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 282 Likes on 256 Posts

Originally Posted by lewislgZ06
I don't know if it would be a blessing or a curse living that close to those 2 vendors. I have enough mod bug issues living over 2k miles away from them! lol

I've bought several items from WCC, and am about to have an A&A SC installed at Vengeance Racing.

Great to hear good news stories from personal experiences. Thanks
It would be real expensive.
Old 03-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,276 Likes on 13,957 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Moving this to Transactions Feedback.
Old 03-10-2017, 05:47 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

A/A Andy is one great vendor in here, Josh is really great on the service and phone plus getting back with whom ever on the phone & tx.

I cant wait until I get the rest of my TI set up on the c7.

Get notified of new replies

To Props to 2 Vendors- A&A and West Coast Corvette

Quick Reply: Props to 2 Vendors- A&A and West Coast Corvette