Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

very bad service

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2017, 07:10 PM
krazy canuck
Heel & Toe

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default very bad service

hello guys & gals just new here and just want to vent i recently purchased some reconditioned hubs for my 1969 stingray from wilcox corvette sales person tommy payed through paypal thank god.was told i would recieve email when they were to be shipped 1 week went by nothing so i called at 4.50 cents a minute cause im from canada tommy told me he them coming any day later he told me they weren,t in stock there web site said they had them so i figured i was being lied to ,then 2 weeks went by then said there on there way again no phone call or email at all i talked to them today spook to the owner named ernie and said they were suppose to have them today argued on the phone later with the salesmen long story i told them i was calling paypal to get my money back and low and behold they said they were sandblasting and painting them i ended up telling them shove it im purchasing some new ones from corvette central i,ll never try to buy anything from them ever again thankyou
Old 03-16-2017, 02:06 PM
Bill Pilon
Burning Brakes

Received 215 Likes on 136 Posts

I've dealt with Norm and Ernie several times since 2005 and have never had a problem, a couple they have been honest to the point that it cost them a sale.

When buying Corvette only items they are my first call.

Bill

Last edited by Bill Pilon; 03-16-2017 at 02:07 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-16-2017, 07:24 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,321 Likes on 2,770 Posts

Just a reminder, lets keep the posts in Transaction Feedback factual and related to the actual transaction and keep the personal exchanges out. Thanks.
Old 03-16-2017, 10:20 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

I have gotten more than a few items for my 65 vette, most big buck stuff. Like full leather interior. Number more than I can count almost ALWAYS great service and info on the items. The owner is a great and stand up guy I could never say nothing bad.

I understand what you are saying here OP but I just don't see what happen to been done to you on them knowing it at all. Robert
Old 03-17-2017, 08:31 AM
krazy canuck
Heel & Toe

Default Bad service

6369 you don,t have a clue what actually happened so you can keep defending your relative that's what blood does look at other posts before you mock me
Old 03-17-2017, 09:57 AM
robert miller
Team Owner

Default ttt

You guys from up NORTH I don't see making you mad for any small reason at all. Do you have cabin fever man are what.

To tell the guy to where to stick them really looks good on your part. THINK ABOUT IT..
Old 03-17-2017, 10:39 AM
krazy canuck
Heel & Toe

Default Bad service

NICE JOB now your bad mouthing us Canadians IT JUST SHOWS HOW LOW SOME PEOPLE ARE THIS IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH THERE,S OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH THE SAME BAD SERVICE FROM WILCOX CORVETTE and as having cabin fever i do waiting for my parts & responce from Wilcox corvette YOU HAVE A NICE DAY
Old 03-17-2017, 10:45 AM
krazy canuck
Heel & Toe

Default fictional

FREEDOM OF SPEECH PEOPLE LIKE YOU STICK THERE NOSE IN OTHER PEOPLES FACTS i went through it and for you to tell it,s fictional just read other peoples facts not fiction you have a nice fictional day
Old 03-17-2017, 03:16 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Originally Posted by krazy canuck
NICE JOB now your bad mouthing us Canadians IT JUST SHOWS HOW LOW SOME PEOPLE ARE THIS IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH THERE,S OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH THE SAME BAD SERVICE FROM WILCOX CORVETTE and as having cabin fever i do waiting for my parts & responce from Wilcox corvette YOU HAVE A NICE DAY
Man relook at your statement on this business. Do you really think they did this to you just for the fun of it. I really don't think so at all as far as picking on Canadians. I have a few very good friend in Canada that I would do anything I could for them & the same on there end as well.

I do understand again were you are coming from IF A CO DID THAT TO YOU ARE JUST TOLD YOU A BIG ONE FROM THE START, THEN ALSO KEPT YOUR MONEY & WOULDNT MAKE IT GOOD, EVEN SENT YOU STUFF THAT YOU DIDNT NEED. Robert

Last edited by robert miller; 03-17-2017 at 04:24 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To very bad service

Quick Reply: very bad service