Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Wilcox steered me wrong

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 12:30 AM
Priya
Le Mans Master

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

Default Wilcox steered me wrong

This happened several months ago but I'm still steamed about it. I went on the Wilcox web site and ordered a 78-82 steering wheel in 78 pace car silver with satin finish spokes. Several days later I get a call from Wilcox (I think it was Ernie) and he says they can't supply a pace car silver steering wheel with satin spokes, if I want pace car silver I have to have chrome spokes. He then tells me the chrome spokes is correct for the pace car anyway. Seems odd to me that they can't supply the steering wheel with satin spokes but the part that really upsets me is him telling me chrome spokes is correct for the 78 pace car when it is not, satin spokes are correct. I took the chrome spoke steering wheel based on him telling me it was correct for the pace car but I regret not cancelling the order when he said I couldn't have it with satin spokes.
Old 03-24-2017, 12:50 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Ernie is a great guy have you called him and told him he told you wrong and ask for a refund due to him telling you wrong. If I had not put it on the car I would call him.

We all are human here we do make mistakes. give him a call.

Last edited by robert miller; 03-24-2017 at 12:52 PM.
Old 03-24-2017, 12:58 PM
Priya
Le Mans Master

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

I already put it on the car.

Get notified of new replies

To Wilcox steered me wrong