Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Dispute with SharkAttack15

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2017, 07:46 AM
SharkAttack15
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Dispute with SharkAttack15

Asking 300+STOCK! ( I must have stock in return. Before I ship the afe)
Old 04-14-2017, 08:17 AM
HorsePower Junkie
Safety Car

Received 485 Likes on 336 Posts
St. Jude Donor '20-'21-'22-'23

Originally Posted by SharkAttack15
Asking 300+STOCK! ( I must have stock in return. Before I ship the afe)
Originally Posted by HorsePower Junkie
No confusion here, according to PayPal, refund is still not yet complete, even after you have told me multiple times you have.

I understand your frustration after buying what you you said is a Z06 intake for $80 that you are trying now to sell here.

No worries...
l got your PM, and for a 3rd time, l accept, so yes that's fine, no worries, send me a shipping label (print one from your work as you said you were using their's to get the better rate, and email me at copy of it, and l will print it for you here) ....a shipping label and a refundable deposit and I will gladly send you this regular C7 intake, and you can the send me the AFE after you put this one on, no problem.

Many thanks Steve!
​​​​​

STEVE,

YOU HAVE SOLD THIS INTAKE TO ME THREE TIMES.

YOU HAVE BEEN PAID TWICE THROUGH PAYPAL AS YOU INSTRUCTED!

YOU HAVE TOLD ME MULTIPLE TIMES YOU WERE SHIPPING IT THE NEXT DAY.

YOU THEN CAME BACK FOR MORE MONEY AFTER I PAID YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED IN THE PM THAT I STILL HAVE, OF COURSE, AND I PAID YOU AGAIN EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED.

AND THEN NOW A 3RD TIME YOU CHANGED THE DEAL AGAIN JUST YESTERDAY THROUGH PM, WHICH I STILL HAVE OF COURSE, THAT I ACCEPTED.

YOU HAD ME DRIVE 4 HOURS TO GET YOU A STOCK INTAKE, WHICH I DID.

YOU STATED YOU REFUNDED ME, BUT ACCORDING TO PAYPAL, THAT IHAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED EITHER.

SEND ME THE MAILING LABEL FOR THE STOCK C7 INTAKE THAT YOU HAD ME DRiVE 4 HOURS TO GET FOR YOU PLUS A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT AND SHIP ME MY AFE INTAKE AFTER YOU INSTALL THE STOCK C7 INTAKE YOU HAD ME DRIVE 4 HOURS TO GET FOR YOU.

THANKS STEVE!

Old 04-14-2017, 08:33 AM
Zap City
Melting Slicks

Received 187 Likes on 123 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

Is this the same one you PM'd me about yesterday and then didn't reply when I asked for specifics?
Old 04-14-2017, 08:35 AM
SharkAttack15
Instructor

Originally Posted by Zap City
Is this the same one you PM'd me about yesterday and then didn't reply when I asked for specifics?
you didnt pm me anything?
Old 04-14-2017, 08:37 AM
SharkAttack15
Instructor

ONCE AGAIN YOU WANT ME TO PAY SHIPPING FOR THAT INTAKE.. PAY SHIPPING TO SHIP YOUR AFE... PAID FOR A "ZO6 INTAKE" THAT YOU PROVIDED "50" SPLIT ON IT..

WRONG WRONG WRONG.. your money was refunded "200$." paypal is holding the other 50$ due to two payments from you. as i said i will refund once money gets released this today or tomorrow as conversation with paypal went.

TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

300+stock intake (AT YOUR EXPENCE) wanna keep doing attitude with me its fine ill keep the damn thing, till a stock intake shows up.

Last edited by SharkAttack15; 04-14-2017 at 08:38 AM.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:37 AM
Hoosier44
Pro

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by HorsePower Junkie
STEVE,

YOU HAVE SOLD THIS INTAKE TO ME THREE TIMES.

YOU HAVE BEEN PAID TWICE THROUGH PAYPAL AS YOU INSTRUCTED!

YOU HAVE TOLD ME MULTIPLE TIMES YOU WERE SHIPPING IT THE NEXT DAY.

YOU THEN CAME BACK FOR MORE MONEY AFTER I PAID YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED IN THE PM THAT I STILL HAVE, OF COURSE, AND I PAID YOU AGAIN EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED.

AND THEN NOW A 3RD TIME YOU CHANGED THE DEAL AGAIN JUST YESTERDAY THROUGH PM, WHICH I STILL HAVE OF COURSE, THAT I ACCEPTED.

YOU HAD ME DRIVE 4 HOURS TO GET YOU A STOCK INTAKE, WHICH I DID.

YOU STATED YOU REFUNDED ME, BUT ACCORDING TO PAYPAL, THAT IHAS NOT BEEN COMPLETED EITHER.

SEND ME THE MAILING LABEL FOR THE STOCK C7 INTAKE THAT YOU HAD ME DRiVE 4 HOURS TO GET FOR YOU PLUS A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT AND SHIP ME MY AFE INTAKE AFTER YOU INSTALL THE STOCK C7 INTAKE YOU HAD ME DRIVE 4 HOURS TO GET FOR YOU.

THANKS STEVE!

And this is exactly why I said 'something smells fishy' on a prior post. where there is smoke there is fire. It looks like you were a little to quick to defend his actions.
Old 04-14-2017, 08:40 AM
HorsePower Junkie
Safety Car

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-parts-for-sale-wanted/3970602-zo6-stock-intake-complete.html

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE THREAD WHERE YOU ARE ADVERTISING TO SELL FOR $150 A STOCK Z06 INTAKE WHICH YOU STATE IN THE SAME THEAD YOU PAID $80, THAT YOU TOLD ME YOU PAID $100 FOR, WHERE IN THAT THREAD I GAVE YOU A $5 TEMPORARY SOLUTION TO BE ABLE TO STILL HAVE YOUR CAR RUNNING FOR YOUR BROTHER TO USE AS A DAILY DRIVER, BUT NOW PER YOUR STATEMENTS IT IS ON THE USED CAR LOT WHERE YOU WORK.

THIS IS THE SAME THREAD WHERE ONCE AGAIN YOU CHANGE THE TERMS OF THE DEAL FOR A 3RD TIME, AND I ACCEPTED.

EMAIL ME THE SHIPPING LABEL AS YOU AGREED TO DO AND A REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT, AND YOU CAN THEN SHIP ME MY AFE INTAKE AFTER YOU INSTALL THE STOCK ONE YOU HAD ME DRIVE 4 HOURS TO GET FOR YOU.

THANKS STEVE.

Old 04-14-2017, 08:45 AM
HorsePower Junkie
Safety Car

Originally Posted by Hoosier44
And this is exactly why I said 'something smells fishy' on a prior post. where there is smoke there is fire. It looks like you were a little to quick to defend his actions.

​​​​​Yes Hoosier44, you are correct on both counts.

He is very convincing on the phone. But, thank all that is good in the world, I do have all of it in writing from him.

​​​​

Old 04-14-2017, 08:48 AM
SharkAttack15
Instructor

HorsePower we are done here.. You will receive your REFUND of 50$ today or tomorrow ! Im not losing money to gain nothing for one.. who in the right mind would even think that ha.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:00 AM
Zap City
Melting Slicks

Received 187 Likes on 123 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13

you didnt pm me anything?
Resent. Just checking my sent box and looks like it didn't go through.
Old 04-14-2017, 09:07 AM
HorsePower Junkie
Safety Car

Hoosier,

SharkAttack15, stated the car was stored far away at his parents place was why he could not get pics of the AFE.

Later stated his brother was using it as a daily driver was why he did not ship it.

Later stated he had a stock intake that he was picking up that evening to install, and was shipping the AFE that he accepted payment for, shipping it the next morning.

The story keeps changing. Now it is for sale at AutoNation where he works.

There are a LOT of really good people in the used car industry that are fine and honorable people, l'm just not sure this one is. I wonder if it is even his car as he stated, and maybe instead just a used car on the lot that he is trying to make a little cash by taking off the AFE and selling it??

Old 04-14-2017, 09:37 AM
SharkAttack15
Instructor

Do you not read..?

The intake is on my brothers car.. I did pick up a "c7 intake" but it didnt fit.. the hassle and driving and exchanging intakes 4x ill pass.. Stop commenting on my threads lol..
yes i was gonna ship you the intake that following morning when i installed the intake late at night in my garage and it DID NOT FIT... im not ghetto rigging my brothers car that broke his leg to make your life happy with a afe intake..

do not put out my job on a forum for one.. and harassing me.

you dont wanna spend a the money for a intake.. you simply can not expect me to lose money. my deal with you IS FINISHED!
Old 04-14-2017, 11:30 AM
HorsePower Junkie
Safety Car

Do you not read..?

The intake is on my brothers car.. I did pick up a "c7 intake" but it didnt fit.. the hassle and driving and exchanging intakes 4x ill pass.. Stop commenting on my threads lol..
yes i was gonna ship you the intake that following morning when i installed the intake late at night in my garage and it DID NOT FIT... im not ghetto rigging my brothers car that broke his leg to make your life happy with a afe intake..

do not put out my job on a forum for one.. and harassing me.

you dont wanna spend a the money for a intake.. you simply can not expect me to lose money. my deal with you IS FINISHED!

At NO time did you EVER state it is your brother's car. YOU absolutely have ALWAYS maintained it is YOUR CAR.

ONCE AGAIN THE STORY CHANGES.

What is the truth here SharkAttack?? Is this from a used car off the Used Car Lot you that are taking the AFE off of and selling it??

You stated PayPal was the reason for the refund not being completed by you because you state the payment YOU ACCEPTED was sent as a Gift, that is another untrue statement. ALL PAYMENTS YOU ACCEPTED WERE PATMENTS, NONE WERE GIFTS.

YOUR STATEMENT THAT THE HOLD UP BEING PAYPAL's FAULT IS UNTRUE. YOUR STATEMENT THAT PAYMENT WAS SENT AS A GIFT IS UNTRUE.

THE FACTS REMAIN, THE FACTS ARE YOU HAVE BEEN PAID TWICE THROUGH PAYPAL EXACTLY AS YOU INSTRUCTED, INCLUDING HAVING ME PAY THE PAYPAL FEES.

THE FACTS REMAIN, THE FACTS ARE YOU HAD ME DRIVE 4 HOURS TO GET THIS STOCK C7 INTAKE FOR YOU.

YOU STATED IN YOUR PM YOU ARE SENDING THE SHIPPING LABEL FOR ME TO SHIP YOUR STOCK C7 INTAKE THAT YOU HAD ME DRIVE 4 HOURS TO GET FOR YOU. DO THAT TODAY, NOW WOULD BE GOOD.

AND NOW YOU PM ME, AGAIN, WANTING EVEN MORE MONEY FOR THE 4TH TIME. NO SIR, YOU ACCEPTED PAYMENT, KINDLY SEND THE SHIPPING LABEL AS YOU COMITTED TO DO, SEND THE REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FOR THE C7 INTAKE YOU HAD ME DRIVE 4 HOURS TO GET FOR YOU, INSTALL IT, AND SEND ME THE LIKE NEW 6,000 MILE AFE INTAKE A'S YOU ACCEPTED PAYMENT FOR AND HAVE COMITTED TO DO MULTIPLE TIMES.

THANKS STEVE !!!

​​​​​
Old 04-14-2017, 11:45 AM
SharkAttack15
Instructor

LOL YOUR SO MAD...

DOnT REMEMBER OUR PHONE CONVERSATION WHERE MY BROTHER BROKE HIS LEG AND CAR HAS BEEN SITTING...

HE NOW DRIVES BACK AND FORTH TO WORK AND IT IS HIS DAILY.

AGAIN YOUR A GROWN *** MAN ACT IT.. AND LISTEN UP
Old 04-14-2017, 12:14 PM
HorsePower Junkie
Safety Car

Originally Posted by sharkattack15
lol your so mad...

Dont remember our phone conversation where my brother broke his leg and car has been sitting...

He now drives back and forth to work and it is his daily.

Again your a grown *** man act it.. And listen up

Not ONCE... EVER... have you mentioned anything other that you were letting your brother drive YOUR C7 ---

NOT ONCE prior to now have you ever mentioned your broken leg story.

FACTS remain, the Facts are still the same:

YOU made the terms, i accepted, YOU accepted the exact money, YOU accepted the payment you asked for.

You then asked for more money, You then accepted the exact additional money You asked for.

You had me drive 4 hours to get you a stock intake, i did, it belongs to You.

You have been paid... TWICE

You accepted payment... TWICE

You have not completed a refund according to PayPal as you stated, nor is it acceptable at this point, you have committed numerous times, accepted payment multiple times, have me drive 4 hours to get your stock C7 intake, so no, a refund is out of the question.

You have committed to the terms of your sale

You have been paid, you accepted payment exactly as you instructed.

You have stated multiple times you were shipping it

You have YOUR stock C7 intake sitting here, you have committed to get it... do so.

Install it, and send me my AFE you accepted payment for.

THANKS STEVE !!!

​​​​​​

Last edited by HorsePower Junkie; 04-14-2017 at 12:25 PM.
Old 04-14-2017, 12:18 PM
SharkAttack15
Instructor

once again our deal is not gonna happen.. its done with... im not paying for a label, you can ship me the stock intake im not paying for it.. but i have a local deal happening by Sunday.. so enjoy.

Prior to your "no refund" when you have been refunded. I'm awaiting refund for 50$ should be free today.

APR
ON HOLD Held – Money Received
Loading transaction details for

+ $50.00
Track Shipment

APR

Refund Sent - $200.03
Transaction ID
2PF32964RG0953534

Last edited by Zymurgy; 04-14-2017 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Removed member's name
Old 04-14-2017, 01:34 PM
HorsePower Junkie
Safety Car

once again our deal is not gonna happen.. its done with... im not paying for a label, you can ship me the stock intake im not paying for it.. but i have a local deal happening by Sunday.. so enjoy.

Prior to your "no refund" when you have been refunded. I'm awaiting refund for 50$ should be free today.

APR
Loading transaction details for

+ $50.00
Track Shipment

APR

Refund Sent - $200.03
Transaction ID
2PF32964RG0953534

ONCE AGAIN Your Story has CHANGED AGAIN...
AND IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE and UNTRUE, AS EVIDENCED BY THE DOLLAR AMOUNTS YOU POST HERE. I will be happy to check the transaction number you posted to see if it is fake, or incorrect, as well.

The dollar amounts of the Payments you instructed me to send, that YOU ACCEPTED, are NOT what you post here.

I am beginning to suspect you may be what is known in the online community, the online forums... that you may likely or possibly be what is known as a troll or a scammer... when stories get bigger and bigger and more untrue, and more untrue, and money is taken and then no product delivered.

Hopefully that is not you. Kindly, prove this to be untrue, that you are not a troll, not a scammer, who would often times be banned from this forum, and elsewhere, for your actions.

Kindly Man Up, simply deliver on your transactions you have accepted payment for, as evidenced by your PM's, receipt of PayPal payments YOU instructed AND accepted, and simply ship the AFE you accepted payment for, twice, and email the shipping label and send the refundable deposit for the stock intake you had me drive 4 hours to go get for you.

Regards SharkAttack,

Thanks for your prompt follow through in completing your obligations and commitment's you instructed and accepted here. Thanks.

​​​​

Get notified of new replies

To Dispute with SharkAttack15

Old 04-14-2017, 01:45 PM
SharkAttack15
Instructor

Here is a fake photo I made with photoshop. Lmfao. Your deal is bye bye Charlie.

Last edited by SharkAttack15; 04-14-2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old 04-14-2017, 01:47 PM
SharkAttack15
Instructor

sgop contacting me and harassing me.

We are no longer speaking about the Intake your refund is issued. Bye

intake is pending locally.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:22 PM
HorsePower Junkie
Safety Car

UNTRUE... You have still yet to complete the REFUND.

You still have a stock intake here yet to be paid for that you had me drive 4 hours to go get for you per your instructions.

"Bye bye Charlie", is unacceptable... PERIOD.

You have accepted payments per YOUR instructions, you have binding transactions YOU made per YOUR instructions. YOU are bound by YOUR actions to complete these transactons.

Man Up and Do so.

Thanks Steve.

Last edited by HorsePower Junkie; 04-14-2017 at 02:38 PM.

Quick Reply: Dispute with SharkAttack15