Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Bad service from a vender

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 02:54 AM
Rjwz2
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Bad service from a vender

I recently bought an epoxy caliper painting kit and am not happy with the service and the cost. So this how it goes. I ordered it online. Waited several days for it to ship and then arrive. When I received the package in the mail I noticed that the box was really light. So I opened it and it included the 4 ozs can of paint, the hardener, a brush and some instructions. The aerosol brake cleaner wasn't included like stated in the box and on online description. So I emailed the company and the response I got was really blunt stating that they couldn't ship the brake cleaner per regulations and that he can't refund any of payment. Any other emails weren't replied to.

I personally think that is crappy customer service as I wasn't informed that I wasn't going to get the cleaner beforehand and not to reimburse me for the cleaner that I had to buy locally. So I paid $55 for 4 ozs of paint.

I know some of you will think it isn't a big deal and it was only $55 but I do a small business on the side and wouldn't treat my customers this way.

Thanks for reading,
Rob
Old 05-16-2017, 06:18 AM
Lexybird
Pro

Received 76 Likes on 58 Posts

If the ad says it includes the cleaner for the price you paid and it does not , then that is plain and simple false advertisement ! Who is the vendor so we can avoid this happening ? I'd at least request a 7$ refund so you can buy your own cleaner locally at the autozone

Last edited by Lexybird; 05-16-2017 at 06:21 AM.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:19 AM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,274 Likes on 13,957 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Moving to Transactions Feedback.
Old 05-16-2017, 01:52 PM
Rjwz2
Advanced

Originally Posted by Lexybird
If the ad says it includes the cleaner for the price you paid and it does not , then that is plain and simple false advertisement ! Who is the vendor so we can avoid this happening ? I'd at least request a 7$ refund so you can buy your own cleaner locally at the autozone
Thanks Lexybird. That's exactly how I felt. And their response was very rude to me also. Like he didn't give a rip. Too bad. I'm not going to refund you anything. And no responding emails since then. The company is G2 USA. I expected more from them seeing all the people who bought their kits.

Rob

Old 05-16-2017, 10:31 PM
Brian71
Burning Brakes

Received 71 Likes on 58 Posts

I'm in Canada and I bought a G-2 kit a month ago. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but in their faq (frequently asked questions) they state they only can ship the aerosol cleaner to 48 States. It also states the charge is the same.
I understood the condition before purchasing so I had it shipped to a U.S. address that I use.
Old 05-17-2017, 01:03 AM
Rjwz2
Advanced

Originally Posted by Brian71
I'm in Canada and I bought a G-2 kit a month ago. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but in their faq (frequently asked questions) they state they only can ship the aerosol cleaner to 48 States. It also states the charge is the same.
I understood the condition before purchasing so I had it shipped to a U.S. address that I use.
Thanks for the info but they could​ have also told me that when I ordered mine instead of just removing it and sending the rest.
Rob

Get notified of new replies

To Bad service from a vender

Quick Reply: Bad service from a vender