Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

G3 Carbon is..

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 08:18 PM
AceG
Burning Brakes

Received 412 Likes on 206 Posts
Default G3 carbon is..

So i purchased some carbon fiber side skirts front splitter and rear spoiler as a package from g3 carbon back in november.

As many of you know, there had been issues with people recieving thier products. After a few weeks gone by, I didnt receive my product so i gave alan the owner a rang. Super duper nice guy (legit) but unfortunetly he gave me excuse after excuse on why it has taken so long. A few members also pmd me asking if i got mine.

After a few weeks i decided i had enough and like many decided to chargeback. It was a shame because i really wanted thier product. A month goes by and i already got my money back when i recieved a message from alan apologizing about the whole inconvience. He then did the unthinkable and shipped me the rear custom carbon fiber spoiler for the trouble. I was pretty estatic and impressed to the extent he was willing to go to correct the problem.

I did recieve the spoiler and about 3 weeks went by and i checked my bank statement to see that my chargeback was denied and the money has been taken out. I was furious and called alan and demanded an explanation. He apologized and said that his partner disputed all the chargebacks of the customers that recieved product. He said he was going to make it right.

My refund was long as it got dragged on with a actual valid excuse ( he sent proof) but at the end of the day, it wasnt really my problem. As it got dragged on, i began to get skeptical and thought maybe i had been scammed. I was actually so impressed with the free spoiler that he sent me i decided to give him a second chance to send me the products instead of the money. I realized it would of been easier for him to sent the parts opposed to the refund anyways. Part of me thought I got scammed too to be honest.Fortunetly for me, Alan was true to his words and did make ends meet.

As he was rebuilding his team, it did take a little while for them to get back on track. It did take a little long but at the end, I did recieve the splitter and the skirts as promised.

So let this be a reassurance to anyone that is still awaiting products that he will make ends meet. I realized not all vendors are perfect as i go through the feedback list many of the big name vendors have negative feedback too.

I dont know if all the excuses are valid or true but its been a very tiring some experience. At the end of the day alan, i conclude is an honest guy but just really really really slow with his products. I dont know if he priotize products first or whatever. The sad part is, the product really does look amazing.

This was a bittersweet ending and hopefully alan and his newfound crew can keep up with orders because he can be making some serious cash if he can keep up. Best of luck alan. Im still owe u a few punches before i buy you a beer when you come up to new york ☺

Here are some of his finished work. He has now promised me that instead of working on demand he will run the company with a surplus of in stock items.

And this is his recent picture of in stock items

Last edited by AceG; 06-15-2017 at 11:11 PM.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:21 PM
brooklync5
Le Mans Master

Received 488 Likes on 282 Posts

Wow dude I remember when you were going to sell me your original skirts and splitter saying that your new parts would be in in a couple of days that was many many many months ago. I guess these are the parts you were talking about? What a mission!
Old 06-14-2017, 10:45 PM
AceG
Burning Brakes

Received 412 Likes on 206 Posts

Originally Posted by brooklync5
Wow dude I remember when you were going to sell me your original skirts and splitter saying that your new parts would be in in a couple of days that was many many many months ago. I guess these are the parts you were talking about? What a mission!
LOL yea bro.. still want them? Lol jk i saw your thread. Congrats on the hellcat.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:09 PM
brooklync5
Le Mans Master

Received 488 Likes on 282 Posts

Originally Posted by AceG
LOL yea bro.. still want them? Lol jk i saw your thread. Congrats on the hellcat.
Lol thanks buddy
Old 06-15-2017, 11:26 PM
G3Carbon
Drifting

Received 122 Likes on 87 Posts

Thanks for sticking with us, Hampton. It was a long grind and your support meant more than you know at a time we were really struggling to get the shop flipped back over, right side up.

The old crew is entirely gone and I didn't retain a single employee. (I don't like to get bit by the same dog twice)

​​​​​​We're working on retooling the entire operation now, which is why we've been so quiet since everything went haywire internally, but we've got our new teams for development, mold production, and product manufacture officially starting production on Monday.

We've got a small inventory now (roughly 10 carbon flash Metallic composite systems), but I want a little more of a cushon on hand before I officially open the order banks again.

The goal is to be able to support any level of demand and shop any C7 or C6 project within 72 hours from the time the order is placed.

We've also been working on some slick new C6 components AND hope to finalize our C7 fender flares shortly, as well.

As always, if anyone has any questions, I'm always around and happy to help, but for now I think we've finally got all the parts in place to minimized any and all delays.

We'll be looking to soft test the new system to make sure it's operating as required some time next week, which means we'll be looking to iron out any bugs we may experience early, so stay tuned for the official relaunch!

Thanks for everything,
Alan

Get notified of new replies

To G3 Carbon is..

Quick Reply: G3 Carbon is..