Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

VBP Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2017, 10:36 AM
Richard111
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VBP Corvette

Do not order from VBP corvette. I've ordered stuff from them once at corvettes at Carlisle a couple years ago, and a few times online. They seemed to be a good company before, but I wanna say things took a turn for the worst. I wanna say in the last about 4-5 months I've placed three orders.

All which took over a month to receive the parts and the last time I have not. Each time I had to contact them to remind them to ship the order because they seem to forget and after reminding them to ship the order it then gets shipped a day or two later.

The big problem was the last order. Normal process as usual, couple days the order shows up as complete on their website, and this time I received the tracking number within a couple days (a rarity for them). After 14 days the package was still showing up on UPS that it was waiting. (They got the label and didn't actually ship it yet) I then sent them the usual email to remind them to ship the order and received a call the next day. The woman then told me my credit card was declined. (The same credit card I've used before and have been using all these days since the order).

I then asked if I should re-place my order online and she instead wanted me to give her my credit card information over the phone to her (BIG NO). I then replied with "I'm not gonna give you my credit card information over the phone" which seemed to offend her. She then replied with "So you would rather order it online where your credit card can be hacked" (which also makes you wonder how good there payment security is on their website). I then hung up.

I needed to order an upper cross shaft. I had ordered one off their in a rush not knowing that they didn't come as a pair. Which wasn't two big of a deal, that was my mistake. I had just ordered the second one, which was my last package I was waiting on. But now I would rather go buy two new ones that match from another supplier now.

There are plenty of other corvette part suppliers out there, I would highly recommend any other company besides this one. Unless you love the fight for your parts, cause It's a tough one. GoodLuck

Quick Reply: VBP Corvette