Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Do not donot do business w/ wcc!!(huge mistake)

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2017, 11:20 PM
1FastAzzC6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do not donot do business w/ wcc!!(huge mistake)

HELLO everyone
I'm fairly certain I am NOT ALONE in this huge expensive complaint against WCC. Specifically Jon in parts. this guy is the most unprofessional , rudest , rub it in your face person ive run into in a very long time. let it be known that its my own fault for contacting them in the first place when this same person totally screwed me on a wheel swap gone bad 5 years ago. but I was DESPERATE which was the wrong way to start, period. there is way to much to cover just to get my point across but lets make it simple. unless you really enjoy throwing away your hard earned money and being told...in so many words....what an idiot you are....and how none of these bad things would be happening to you if you would have listened to him in the first place...ie: " I TOLD YOU SO", I TOLD YOU SO...OVER AND OVER....all the while youre very upset and feeling bad enough but this guy is an expert at telling you how wrong you were and he keeps on and on. bottom line here...wcc doesn't have hardly any competition and they know it. nobody spends what they do on internet advertising especially considering in my case, I looked all over the internet for a specific set of wheels. I found 3. guess who answered the phone about 2 OF THE 3 companies named TOTALLY DIFFERENT!? now why would you do that? isn't that sort of monopolizing the web? c'mon everybody!!
lets spend some time to find BETTER alternatives and do business with a company that's willing to work with you when a mistakes been made because BELIEVE ME...wcc is only interested in making the sale and getting your money. they remind me of your a typical used car dealer!
love ya, hug ya, kiss ya..anything to make the sale. but don't come back looking for SERVICE OR HELP AFTER THE SALE. YOU WILL NOT GET IT!! ALL OF YOU LIKE ME...SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THEM!
Old 08-04-2017, 11:25 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,323 Likes on 2,772 Posts

You are going to need to offer some sort of details on what went wrong in the transaction. There's no information at all in your OP. It wasn't 5 years ago, was it?

Also, it might help if we had some idea who "WCC" was.
Old 08-04-2017, 11:26 PM
duramaxsky
Safety Car

Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts

Used them many times. Never anything but good results. Both online and in person. Sorry you did not get the same service I did.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:23 PM
Z51JEFF
Race Director

Received 643 Likes on 420 Posts
2022 C4 of the Year Finalist - Modified

This place screwed you,and you gave them more money? Sorry Chief your fault. I do business and the place $hits on me,I'm certainly not spending one more dime with the hacks.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:26 PM
dmaxx3500
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,183 Likes on 748 Posts

west coast choppers?

Get notified of new replies

To Do not donot do business w/ wcc!!(huge mistake)

Quick Reply: Do not donot do business w/ wcc!!(huge mistake)