Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Bad Transaction with Blownfogger540

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 10:27 AM
TTBlueZ06
Pro

Received 52 Likes on 42 Posts
Default Bad Transaction with Blownfogger540

Purchased a set of new LS9 heads from this forum member and let them sit in the box for a couple months for a upcoming project I had in the works.

Heads were taken to the machine shop to have different exhaust valves fitted for a turbo application and it was discovered that the both the intake and exhaust seats were not concentric to the guides, with the stock valves in place every one of the chambers leaked.

As I was already expecting to have the exhaust valves fitted, I notified the seller of the problem and asked him to cover the difference to have the intake side fixed, seller refused.

At this point I decided to open a paypal claim. Seller sells these heads as new and defect free, this was not the case. Machine shop believes that they were factory seconds.

After the claim had been opened due to lack of co-operation from the seller, the seller offered to pay me $100 via a private message on the forum and I informed him that at this point it was in paypals hands. Seller could have offered that refund through paypal via the claim correspondence but never did and that refund was never received.

Paypal denied my claim for some reason even though I had documentation from the machine shop and was well within the time frame that paypal gives you to file a claim.

Heads up to anyone looking to do business with this guy, he will not stand behind his parts.

Quick Reply: Bad Transaction with Blownfogger540