Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

BUYER BEWARE: Transaction problems with seller Alh0211

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 12:52 PM
FYREANT
I'm Batman..
Pro Mechanic
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 908 Likes on 561 Posts
Tech Contributor

Default BUYER BEWARE: Transaction problems with seller Alh0211

I would recommend not buying anything from seller Alh0211. I purchased a set of mufflers from the below thread:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...k-exhaust.html

In the thread the seller very clearly states that these mufflers are Corsa Xtreme mufflers. He mentions this twice. The mufflers were packaged well and were received quickly, HOWEVER, the mufflers turned out to be Corsa Sports, NOT Corsa Xtreme's. This was confirmed by sending pictures to the manufacturer.

I contacted the seller via txt message and alerted him to this and we had dialog back and forth with the end result coming down to "I sent you everything that was pictured, deal is done". He refused to accept the fact that he made a mistake in his listing and feels that it is now my responsibility to "resell them because I got a good enough deal".

I have contacted Paypal about this and escalated them to a claim to try and get these returned as I do not want Corsa Sports, I want XTreme's. Please be very careful when dealing with this individual, they do not seem to care what they are listing and selling and will not make it right if they make a mistake.

Ant

Last edited by FYREANT; 08-24-2017 at 12:53 PM.
Old 08-24-2017, 01:29 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Buddy glad you posted his name on here will mark not to buy from him at all. Good price are not on the item. Just hate people like this. Ant I see this guy is a newbie to the forum I have been done the same way in the past by 2 diff guys.. Robert

Last edited by robert miller; 08-24-2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old 08-29-2017, 10:53 PM
Streetfast
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by robert miller
Buddy glad you posted his name on here will mark not to buy from him at all. Good price are not on the item. Just hate people like this. Ant I see this guy is a newbie to the forum I have been done the same way in the past by 2 diff guys.. Robert
Amen!
Old 01-26-2018, 09:26 PM
Yello95
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,227 Likes on 874 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Originally Posted by FYREANT
I would recommend not buying anything from seller Alh0211. I purchased a set of mufflers from the below thread:

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...k-exhaust.html

In the thread the seller very clearly states that these mufflers are Corsa Xtreme mufflers. He mentions this twice. The mufflers were packaged well and were received quickly, HOWEVER, the mufflers turned out to be Corsa Sports, NOT Corsa Xtreme's. This was confirmed by sending pictures to the manufacturer.

I contacted the seller via txt message and alerted him to this and we had dialog back and forth with the end result coming down to "I sent you everything that was pictured, deal is done". He refused to accept the fact that he made a mistake in his listing and feels that it is now my responsibility to "resell them because I got a good enough deal".

I have contacted Paypal about this and escalated them to a claim to try and get these returned as I do not want Corsa Sports, I want XTreme's. Please be very careful when dealing with this individual, they do not seem to care what they are listing and selling and will not make it right if they make a mistake.

Ant
Man, that is terrible...he made a mistake and he should return your money because he did not give you what he told you to be the system you wanted...he did not give you what he told you he had...pursue pay pal if he does not refund your money...that is just not right...

Get notified of new replies

To BUYER BEWARE: Transaction problems with seller Alh0211

Quick Reply: BUYER BEWARE: Transaction problems with seller Alh0211