Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Bad transaction with eminemlp

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 03:45 PM
Patches
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 889 Likes on 587 Posts

Default Bad transaction with eminemlp

He advertised a C7 console lid, among other items, on the C7 for sale section. I PM'ed my desire to buy and he asked me to wait a few days to see if he'd get asking price. Couple days later, he said it was mine at the price I offered and I Paypal'ed him the money using the protected mode.

Weeks went by with no delivery and I texted him inquiring why , then ultimately, asked for a refund and offered to send it back or pay him again if it ever showed. He blamed the Post Office and asked if I wanted to wait a few more days and I declined. That was the last I heard from him.

I texted him repeatedly asking for a refund, again with no response, and finally let him know I logged a dispute and request for refund in Paypal. Today, Paypal informed me they decided in my favor and credited my account, although, they couldn't guarantee me his account had the funds. I will dispute through my CC company if it comes down to that.

Avoid this disreputable person at all costs. Truly a shame this happens here but there will always be vultures where the opportunity exists.

Peace.
Old 08-24-2017, 09:39 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Buddy seems like when it rain its pours a number of good guys has gotten ripped off in here in the last few weeks.

I will mark this azzhole down never to buy from also. You will get your money back from your cc..
Old 08-27-2017, 04:31 PM
Patches
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 889 Likes on 587 Posts

Thanks, Robert.

I verified that my cc was credited today. 👍
Old 08-27-2017, 05:10 PM
vettpapaw
Melting Slicks

Received 159 Likes on 100 Posts

Thanks for the heads up...
Old 08-29-2017, 10:49 PM
Streetfast
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

They're a lot of good people on here. I've had problems on here with a couple of members myself but also had great experience with most. I just bought a car from John Vega$Vette and he went above and beyond to make sure everything went right. I will take him off the list. Good luck I hope it works out.

Get notified of new replies

To Bad transaction with eminemlp

Quick Reply: Bad transaction with eminemlp