Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

PK Auto Design

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 12:51 AM
LT4CMG
Le Mans Master

Received 3,491 Likes on 1,888 Posts
Default PK Auto Design

A couple weeks back, I reached out to Paul at PK to ask about wheels for my 16 Z51. Both over the phone and via PM, I got a ton of education on what fits and what to avoid on a narrow body C7. I asked about a couple options and left it at "I'll let you know".

Fast forward to last night, I had found a set of wheels on the internet with another company that I really liked which was priced really well. I wanted to pull the trigger, but would have felt like a jerk if I didn't at least reach out to Paul and let him know after all his time and effort. So I PMed him, not knowing if he even dealt with that manufacturer and told him the exact price and that as much as I appreciated all his help, I couldn't pass up those rims at that price.

I got a message back from him later in the evening that he checked with the warehouse, the exact wheels I wanted are in stock and ready to ship. He also informed me that he found a set of lugnuts with the identical finish that he'll send me complimentary because they go so well with the wheels. And as for price, they're running a special and it would be almost $100 cheaper.

As a business owner myself and as a customer, I was blown away by this. I didn't demand lug nuts and clearly told him the price I was willing to pay. All he had to do was say he'd match the price. I certainly would have never known about his specials and he didn't have to track down a set of exact match lug nuts.

So no rip off story here, just very pleased with a vendor on our forum that really helps educate potential customers and goes above and beyond. Thanks Paul and PK Auto. I certainly recommend these guys.
Old 09-22-2017, 11:38 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Good to hear stuff like this on more vendors & a guy like Paul is with his business to care like this.

If I have to buy a set of rear rims now will give him a message for sure. Robert
Old 09-23-2017, 01:52 PM
PK Auto Design
Supporting Vendor

Received 138 Likes on 131 Posts

Thanks guys !

I appreciate the kind words, however I can help this community Im here to do so.

Paul A.
Old 09-23-2017, 08:16 PM
LT4CMG
Le Mans Master

Received 3,491 Likes on 1,888 Posts

My pleasure brother. You went above and beyond, I wanted to share that with others.

Get notified of new replies

To PK Auto Design

Quick Reply: PK Auto Design