Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

My G3 Carbon experience

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2017, 09:07 PM
JonMN
Safety Car

Received 1,022 Likes on 616 Posts
Default My G3 Carbon experience

This is a first for me. I have never had a case of ordering something and simply not having it show up.

I put a lot of research into ordering this. I had very nice correspondence with Alan, and he was really helpful in the purchase decision. I read the early threads with problems, the thread on closing until further notice, and then the very nice "I'm back" thread. The design and reported high quality of the products was why I ordered my splitter from G3.

I ordered a splitter on July 20. (order 477) The splitter was in stock. It arrived Aug 4 broken in two. G3 graciously offered to replace it and file a claim with UPS. UPS came by to pick up the broken one. So far all was good. New splitter was supposed to go out on Aug 16.

I am going to skip the string of emails back and forth, (but I have them on file) Recent emails (8/22, 8/25, 9/6) and PM (10/5) have not been replied to.

It's October 7. MN driving season is over next month. I purchased and installed one from a different vendor.

My first choice would be a refund. Second choice ship me what I ordered and I will resell. Third choice is I just write this off as bad luck.

Last edited by JonMN; 10-09-2017 at 01:51 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 01:42 PM
JonMN
Safety Car

Received 1,022 Likes on 616 Posts

OK, filed a dispute with the credit card [my first ever in 40 years of credit cards]. Will see how it goes. Too bad--the finish looked great on the two-part splitter that was delivered--just needed a one-part!

Last edited by JonMN; 10-09-2017 at 02:31 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:44 PM
smbsocal
Instructor

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts

Sorry to hear that. I am dealing with them now as well. I wish you luck.

Get notified of new replies

To My G3 Carbon experience

Quick Reply: My G3 Carbon experience