Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Maryland speed issues

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 04:53 PM
blk06c6
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Maryland speed issues

it looks like we are all currently aggravated by maryland speed and they really should address this issue. I see multiple posts every day. Ill tell my story since I have been so patient.

I did my research before my purchase. I knew what i was getting into. I saw all the posts of people in the past complaining about waiting 8 weeks for exhaust.That was not an issue for me and I said why not. I dont mind the wait to save a few bucks.

Me and several others are currently waiting 4+ months for orders. And besides that ive heard every excuse in the book from MS.

What gives? Just give us a real update. Tell me hey man its gonna be 6months or whatever. It just does not make sense... Is the company going bankrupt? Who knows? Will this thread get locked like the others? Probally. 3 months of wait is fine. 4 months and we are starting to get concerned. Ill be calling my credit card end of October.

Last edited by blk06c6; 10-19-2017 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-19-2017, 05:35 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

To be honest, I have no clue who you are by your forum name. The "me too" threads are kinda disappointing.

However we have addressed this issue..to the point of nausea. I am willing to bet whatever it is, it has a big discount. We are pretty clear you wait for discounted stuff.

Read this post-
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...post1595487559

I have even went to the point now of putting our order terms and discount policy links in our signature. We want to be full disclosure about the wait. We want to also give you great deals. People don't seem to understand that trashing us on the forums does not help anything in terms of getting your order filled.

Last edited by MarylandSpeed; 10-19-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:16 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,323 Likes on 2,772 Posts

Originally Posted by blk06c6
it looks like we are all currently aggravated by maryland speed and they really should address this issue. I see multiple posts every day. Ill tell my story since I have been so patient.

I did my research before my purchase. I knew what i was getting into. I saw all the posts of people in the past complaining about waiting 8 weeks for exhaust.That was not an issue for me and I said why not. I dont mind the wait to save a few bucks.

Me and several others are currently waiting 4+ months for orders. And besides that ive heard every excuse in the book from MS.

What gives? Just give us a real update. Tell me hey man its gonna be 6months or whatever. It just does not make sense... Is the company going bankrupt? Who knows? Will this thread get locked like the others? Probally. 3 months of wait is fine. 4 months and we are starting to get concerned. Ill be calling my credit card end of October.
Regarding “will this thread get locked too?” The answer is yes, all threads in Transaction Feedback are locked after the vendor responds. If you are insinuating they should not be locked please read the rules for the section. If you still don’t understand, PM a moderator to explain it to you.

Get notified of new replies

To Maryland speed issues

Quick Reply: Maryland speed issues