Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Bad Seller - 454z06

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2017, 02:16 PM
ChrisLSx
Burning Brakes

Received 112 Likes on 83 Posts

Default Bad Seller - 454z06

On October 21st, I paid 454z06 $350 (plus covered paypal fees) for an LS2 TB and injectors.

On October 28th (a week later) I PMed him again saying I hadn't received the parts and asked for a tracking number. He PMed me back with the following:

Originally Posted by 454z06
Hi Chris, my wife mailed them out, she looking for the receipt now
Later that evening I PMed him again asking if he had located the tracking number. Never heard anything back.

I again PMed the guy at 8:18 AM yesterday (October 31st) morning and his profile says he logged in at 6:06 PM yesterday evening. All signs point to the guy is avoiding me.

To other buyers, be warned.

Last edited by ChrisLSx; 11-01-2017 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:42 PM
LT4CMG
Le Mans Master

Received 3,492 Likes on 1,889 Posts

I'm glad to read your "plus covered PayPal fees" line because he's not keeping your money for long without producing actual proof of shipping. Just sucks that some people, whether because of laziness, carelessness or misrepresentation of an item, put other members in a difficult spot to have to call them out on a public forum. It doesn't help anyone to speculate, but this happened to me on a different forum. Although the pics seller had sent me looked great, the item was actually not operating, had been broken for a while. After nearly 2 weeks of "today/tomorrow", he manned up, apologized and refunded my money. Whatever the case is, Good luck
Old 11-01-2017, 05:52 PM
ChrisLSx
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by ls3zob
I'm glad to read your "plus covered PayPal fees" line because he's not keeping your money for long without producing actual proof of shipping. Just sucks that some people, whether because of laziness, carelessness or misrepresentation of an item, put other members in a difficult spot to have to call them out on a public forum. It doesn't help anyone to speculate, but this happened to me on a different forum. Although the pics seller had sent me looked great, the item was actually not operating, had been broken for a while. After nearly 2 weeks of "today/tomorrow", he manned up, apologized and refunded my money. Whatever the case is, Good luck
I understand people have things come up (I myself was selling some parts last month, got paid and then couldn't ship because I had a family member in the hospital out of town), but all it takes is a simple "hey, here's the situation" to keep everyone in the loop (I texted my buyers and let them know the situation so they wouldn't feel scammed).

I already notified my bank (USAA) and they said the money would be back in my account by the end of the week.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:34 AM
ChrisLSx
Burning Brakes

Found this PM in my inbox this morning:
Originally Posted by 454z06
Hey buddy, is call you now but it early. I made a mistake, I thought I gave it to my wife but I left it aside by mistake. Im really sorry. If you still want it, ill ship iy myself tomorrow expidited. Or I'm more than happy to give you a refund if you prefer.
Sorry again,
Xxxxx
xxx-xxx-xxxx
This explains why on the 28th, when he said he gave them to his wife and she was finding the tracking number, he never came back with anything. Parts never got shipped. The guy only now "discovered" that he hadn't shipped the parts. This is after several PMs went unanswered and my finally informing him that I was filing with my credit card company, paypal and leaving a bad review. With his lack of response, I find it hard to believe that his story is legitimate. I would expect that if he truly believe they were shipped, then when his wife couldn't find the tracking number on the 28th, he would have discovered the situation then. But my feeling is either he knew the parts hadn't been shipped, or did care enough to check. Either way, I won't be buying from this guy again.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:31 PM
ChrisLSx
Burning Brakes

Seller just refunded the money through paypal.

Last edited by ChrisLSx; 11-02-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To Bad Seller - 454z06

Quick Reply: Bad Seller - 454z06