Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Livernois Refuses to Reimburse Poor Work

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Sébast19X
Drifting

Received 194 Likes on 110 Posts

I would like to thanks everyone for their support. I hope that situation find a positive way for me and James. Like I already said, alot of money, time, headaches, disapointment, sadness and so on have been invested into that situation.

Sebastien

Last edited by Sébast19X; 11-10-2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:46 AM
edmundu
Burning Brakes

Received 47 Likes on 29 Posts

Wow.....just wow!

I cannot believe how wrong Livernois has treated you guys, especially given you appeared to be long standing customers.

They even somehow are trying to also discredit another professional shop! Implying that AHP didn't perform the measurements accurately?

Even if you get some or all of your $$$ back, I feel Livernois has tarnished their reputation irreparably.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:02 PM
rpmextra
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 261 Likes on 173 Posts

Originally Posted by edmundu
Wow.....just wow!

I cannot believe how wrong Livernois has treated you guys, especially given you appeared to be long standing customers.

They even somehow are trying to also discredit another professional shop! Implying that AHP didn't perform the measurements accurately?

Even if you get some or all of your $$$ back, I feel Livernois has tarnished their reputation irreparably.
Thanks for the support.
The only argument they have is that they claim to have not had an opportunity to fix the issue.
There's just so much wrong about that as it's crystal clear what happened.
-Seb got his heads back and measured them (provided proof)
-Told Dave he's sending them back (provided proof) ​
-shipped them back to livernois (provided proof)
-Dave immediately called me to discuss Seb's finding, as there's a small language barrier, Dave from livernois explained their methods and what they used for measurements and that's where they said they were perfect according to Eric at the cylinder head department. Told us we are being unreasonable and arguing about a few thousands. I said it's not a few thousands it 2x and 3x the clearance requested, that's why we shipped them to another country, we wanted them perfect and not hour glass shaped and wrong. So anyways, they refused to accept the potential of an issue and word for word over the phone I was told by Dave "not sure what you want us to do with them when they get here they are fine.
​​​​​​- this is where I told them to make sure mine were perfect and if they are like Seb's currently, I don't want them to ship, take the extra time I need them done prerfect. The told me they were perfect and that I could close my eyes and run them. I picked them up and shipped to Seb where he determined that they were in fact worse as I had feared as we lost complete confidence in Livernois. They had my heads in their possession, knew we checked sebs and were unhappy, and looked at mine and sent them out even worse. So they are completely oblivious. They refused to see fault even given the perfect chance. Without going somewhere else for another opinion, we would have been just fighting back and forth forever while they refuse to see an issue meanwhile nothing being done.
-Seb had shipped his intercepted package to AHP to have them evaluated and measured by Kohle (proof provided)
-My were shipped to AHP to join Seb's
-AHP confirmed we were in fact correct, then we contacted livernois and they never ever offered to make it right. Simply denial from the beginning.
-Livernois offered no solution to the matter and we collectively requested AHP redo our 2 sets of heads. (proof provided)
-I had been reaching out to livernois every week for 2 moths trying to get somewhere. They never offered anything.... I warned I'd go public because facts are facts and I gave them enough time to at least offer us compensation to any degree. (proof provided)

I know we keep repeating ourselves but it's well documented and pretty obvious. Livernois has yet to back up anything they say about measurements they had, or that they wanted to make it right. They never wanted to, everyone sees it but they continue to play that song. I gave them all time in the world for a manager or owner to reach me privately, even asked for that several times before posting this. I promised them. I wouldn't let it go and I proving it now. If they cant do us right, then our story will keep spreading. There are many other outlets.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:40 PM
pokerpro
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 387 Likes on 219 Posts
2023 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2021 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 C6 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2015 C6 of Year Finalist

Call your CC company and start a dispute on the charges. At this point you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.