Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Corvette Mods / ModGenAuto

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2017, 08:59 PM
LannyL81
Melting Slicks

Received 106 Likes on 71 Posts

Default Corvette Mods / ModGenAuto

Was wondering if others have had problems with parts ordered from Corvette Mods / ModGenAuto....(they are one in the same)?

I am.

I ordered a part, after 3 weeks I asked them about my order, was then told it was on back order. OK fine,....gee thanks for telling me.
Finally received a box from after 6 - 7 weeks with Ecklers name on the box. Opened to find incorrect part...not what I ordered.
Emailed...no response after a week, called and got an RMA website to go to so I could complete my return claim. OK...did that....got an RMA number with instructions to ship item back to them but no return label. NOPE...send me a return label as this was your fault not mine.

Got return label, send item back...they received on 10/25, wanted a refund. After 2 weeks, nothing...sent email....they replied....sorry for delay, will get refund tomorrow or next day.....that was 2 weeks ago and gee....still not refund as of today 11/11.

Have others had this problem with this company?
Good thing I purchased via credit card and about ready to dispute charge and let my CC company deal with them....perhaps they will respond to CC company.

Bottom line.....suggest not ordering anything from this company.
Old 11-12-2017, 12:07 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Corvette mods was removed as a vendor from the site many moons ago.

There are many, many complaint threads here to search and review.

Quick Reply: Corvette Mods / ModGenAuto