Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Props to Apsis!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2017, 04:41 PM
DWS44
Melting Slicks

Received 683 Likes on 444 Posts
2022 C8 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2022 C7 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Default Props to Apsis!

Just wanted to share some props for Apsis! I've admired their products for years, but first time I've been able to purchase from them. I'd been going back and forth with myself over getting a Stage 2 splitter for my GS, but when they posted the Black Friday special, it pushed me over the edge.

They were very helpful and responsive with a few questions via PM, and then on Sunday (11/18), I decided to pulled the trigger. I PMed my info, they sent me an invoice via PayPal on Sunday afternoon, and I completed the order that night. The splitter shipped on Monday (11/19) as promised, and I received it yesterday (11/22) via FedEx.

I've ordered quite a few car parts over the years, but I have to say, the packaging of this splitter has to be the most substantial, yet careful and meticulous packaging I've ever seen...Very impressive!

Lastly, I got the Stage 2 splitter in Carbon Flash, and best I can tell so far, the paint looks immaculate. Looking forward to installing it in a few weeks when I have more time off, and after I some get PPF applied.

Overall, very impressed! Thanks guys!
Old 11-27-2017, 05:55 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

I agree the stuff is great looking 2nd to none, But again the price you do pay for the items also. Also good people to deal with plus they do ship when they say from my stuff in the past... Robert
Old 12-02-2017, 09:45 PM
wonka12_98
Pro

Received 131 Likes on 94 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16

I also had a good experience from APSIS with very good customer service. They are expensive but they have great products and service and its worth the extra costs.

Get notified of new replies

To Props to Apsis!

Quick Reply: Props to Apsis!