Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Thank you Chuck - Corvettes of Westchester

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 04:39 PM
00Midnight
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts
Default Thank you Chuck - Corvettes of Westchester

First...this is NOT an advertisement.

After much research and consideration for tuning my C5 I finally went with Chuck-CoW in September, I am very impressed with his commitment to customer success. Let me explain:

I received my AutoCal from him and got error messages trying to download by C5 info into it. He spent 4 hours one night (PDT) helping me. Keep in mind he is EDT so when we finished at 11:00 my time it was 2:00 AM for him. During this process we encountered many errors and at one point my car wouldn't start...he stuck with it and we got everything running including a new tune. It turns out my HVAC module was creating problems as it is bad.

(BTW, this was only days after his wedding).

This new tune certainly woke up my C5, so much so, that I am barely up from idle through my neighborhood! And it makes the grin on my face even wider. :-)

Long story short, I continued to get errors and DTC codes but we could not determine the cause. The C5 ran great through out.

Finally, and because he has a great relationship with Paul, the mfg of AutoCal we got it all sorted out. Turns out they had never seen the issues I had. So, it was research on all our parts to find the cause and using the AuotCal and related software we sorted it all out.

I highly recommend Chuck because of his customer commitment. All though out this he stayed with me and never even suggested he was "done" with me. Note: I have had other "shops" do this because they do not commit to the customer.

Oh, and the software form EFILive is much more powerful than it appears...thanks Paul!

If you want a "tune" I suggest you talk to Chuck...he has done thousands of tunes and is committed to success with each customer.

BTW, he is a vendor committed to the long term with the C5 community,

Thank you Chuck and Paul!!!
Old 12-01-2017, 12:28 AM
Vetteman Jack
Administrator

Support Corvetteforum!

Location: In a parallel universe. Currently own 2014 Stingray Coupe.
Received 19,233 Likes on 13,933 Posts
C7 of the Year - Modified Finalist 2021
MO Events Coordinator
St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-
'20-'21-'22-'23-'24
NCM Sinkhole Donor
CI 5, 8 & 11 Veteran

Moved to Transactions Feedback.
Old 12-05-2017, 05:21 AM
0Chuck CoW
Former Vendor

Received 243 Likes on 183 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'12-'13-'14

Default Thank you Mark!

Originally Posted by 00Midnight
First...this is NOT an advertisement.

After much research and consideration for tuning my C5 I finally went with Chuck-CoW in September, I am very impressed with his commitment to customer success. Let me explain:

I received my AutoCal from him and got error messages trying to download by C5 info into it. He spent 4 hours one night (PDT) helping me. Keep in mind he is EDT so when we finished at 11:00 my time it was 2:00 AM for him. During this process we encountered many errors and at one point my car wouldn't start...he stuck with it and we got everything running including a new tune. It turns out my HVAC module was creating problems as it is bad.

(BTW, this was only days after his wedding).

This new tune certainly woke up my C5, so much so, that I am barely up from idle through my neighborhood! And it makes the grin on my face even wider. :-)

Long story short, I continued to get errors and DTC codes but we could not determine the cause. The C5 ran great through out.

Finally, and because he has a great relationship with Paul, the mfg of AutoCal we got it all sorted out. Turns out they had never seen the issues I had. So, it was research on all our parts to find the cause and using the AuotCal and related software we sorted it all out.

I highly recommend Chuck because of his customer commitment. All though out this he stayed with me and never even suggested he was "done" with me. Note: I have had other "shops" do this because they do not commit to the customer.

Oh, and the software form EFILive is much more powerful than it appears...thanks Paul!

If you want a "tune" I suggest you talk to Chuck...he has done thousands of tunes and is committed to success with each customer.

BTW, he is a vendor committed to the long term with the C5 community,

Thank you Chuck and Paul!!!

I'm glad we were able to find the problem and get you going right!

Keep the faith!
Chuck CoW

Get notified of new replies

To Thank you Chuck - Corvettes of Westchester

Quick Reply: Thank you Chuck - Corvettes of Westchester