Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Don’t sell to turbocorey

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 09:27 PM
TBSS913
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Don’t sell to turbocorey

Sold a USED ATI balancer to this punk and he got it and said the hub was scarred. It’s a used balancer, with less than 5k miles that came off my car is PERFECT working order. He bought the part from me for less than half of a new one, and because it had some scratches in the hub he filed a PayPal dispute without offering to send it back.

He’s a scammer who doesn’t post much and should be banned from the buy/sell section. I’ll get my money back from PayPal tomorrow but this is laughable. Guess he’s too broke to buy a new part then doesn’t want to put a part that is used on his car. The balancer works the way it should and any marks on it won’t prevent it from anything.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:15 AM
turbocorey
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will be posting pics off it and the only one the should be band from the sale section should be this guy sending a balance that was all chewed up on the inside like his keyway broke and slid around the inside of the harmonic balancer. I had a machine shop look at it and they told me that the hub on the balancer is no good . Don't worry buddy I'll put the pictures on here and everyone on here will agree with me good luck on trying to write some bullshit

Last edited by turbocorey; 12-04-2017 at 11:21 AM.
Old 12-04-2017, 11:18 AM
turbocorey
Advanced

Old 12-04-2017, 12:25 PM
TBSS913
Advanced

Funny how my pics don't look like that, but that's ok. I almost feel sorry for someone who is so broke to buy a used part at a good price and then bitches cause it doesn't look brand new. Also funny how I've sold numerous parts here and online for years and NEVER had a complaint, not one, whatsoever.

I'm going to send you the money you want through PayPal to get a new hub because I'm not broke and I feel sorry for you, but just know that you're a f'n moron and obviously messed with this hub before posting pics because the pics I have of the hub aren't anywhere close to that bad.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:01 PM
turbocorey
Advanced

Originally Posted by TBSS913
Funny how my pics don't look like that, but that's ok. I almost feel sorry for someone who is so broke to buy a used part at a good price and then bitches cause it doesn't look brand new. Also funny how I've sold numerous parts here and online for years and NEVER had a complaint, not one, whatsoever.

I'm going to send you the money you want through PayPal to get a new hub because I'm not broke and I feel sorry for you, but just know that you're a f'n moron and obviously messed with this hub before posting pics because the pics I have of the hub aren't anywhere close to that bad.
If there was nothing wrong with the part why would I go out of my way to do anything to it you're the fmoron it exactly the way you sent it to me I wished you lived close enough because I would bring it to you personally

You make no sense why would I take a perfectly nothing wrong with balancer and somehow scrape the inside of it like that just so I can cause trouble what the f is wrong with you . Some people can't just say that they f up . Buying a used part doesn't mean you're broke.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:04 PM
TBSS913
Advanced

Originally Posted by turbocorey
If there was nothing wrong with the part why would I go out of my way to do anything to it you're the fmoron it exactly the way you sent it to me I wished you lived close enough because I would bring it to you personally

You make no sense why would I take a perfectly nothing wrong with balancer and somehow scrape the inside of it like that just so I can cause trouble what the f is wrong with you . Some people can't just say that they f up . Buying a used part doesn't mean you're broke.
That hub wasn't that scarred when I sent it. It wasn't perfect, but it was perfectly fine to use on a car. You got a deal and then when you saw some use on the part you made a stink about it and demanded money. I know it wouldn't workout in my favor anyway so I sent you what you wanted.

And yes, you're broke. You told me to check around, and I did. Too bad you couldn't bring the part to me personally...

I've never screwed anyone over, ever. Case closed, stick to new parts now.
Old 12-04-2017, 02:00 PM
turbocorey
Advanced

You didn't do any research because then you would know who I was . You can say whatever you want you sold me a piece of **** part that's no good pictures don't lie
Old 12-04-2017, 02:04 PM
turbocorey
Advanced

And you did screw me by sending me a part that was **** I didn't need my money I need a part that was good enough to put on my car and the part you sent me is nothing but a high dollar paperweight whoever reads this look at the facts I'm not put wasting my time posting on here anymore of the guy doesn't even work on his own car so he has no clue on what is right or wrong when it comes to mechanical please somebody post on here and tell this guy that he is in the wrong so I don't have to listen to him anymore
Old 12-04-2017, 02:07 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,321 Likes on 2,770 Posts

OK, both sides have had their say, both accuse the other of lying and faking pictures and damage etc. No need for further namecalling.

This can be settled offline. If there’s a significant resolution the participants can inform me and I’ll add it to the thread.

Get notified of new replies

To Don’t sell to turbocorey

Quick Reply: Don’t sell to turbocorey