Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

MarylandSpeed - Feedback

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2017, 01:24 PM
iced
Pro

Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts
Default MarylandSpeed - Feedback

I wanted an exhaust and i PM'ed them for pricing. They replied "WE DO NOT PM PRICING, WE WILL NEED TO CALL YOU".

So i gave them my number and they called me the next day around 8pm (After business hours), and then apologized for calling so late.

Any ways, we agreed on a price for the borla exhaust. Then he mentioned that he doesnt have it in stock and it will be shipped after new years when its available.

I said so you're taking all my money and telling me you don't have it?

I told him that i will buy it once he has it in stock from borla.

**THIS IS WHERE IT BECOME REAL FUNKY**

He said, and i quote, "If you don't pay right now, i won't deal with you later"

Guess what, i hung up.

I have read on here that other people had issues with MarylandSpeed.

Be safe guys!
Old 12-11-2017, 01:38 PM
LoganExplosion
Drifting

Received 157 Likes on 112 Posts

Yeah. That sounds fishy. I have an address and an internet connection. Maybe I should start my own speed shop!! Don't need to keep anything in stock. Just middle-man every single order!
Old 12-11-2017, 02:21 PM
iced
Pro

Received 27 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by LoganExplosion
Yeah. That sounds fishy. I have an address and an internet connection. Maybe I should start my own speed shop!! Don't need to keep anything in stock. Just middle-man every single order!
Exactly.
Old 12-11-2017, 03:08 PM
0MarylandSpeed
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

See this is the nonsense that makes you go crazy.

Customer wanted a Borla valved system. These systems are very expensive, and have been on backorder most of the year due to issues with the valves. That has been fixed, and they are shipping, but backorders are being filled. Due to the expensive price, and all the options, no dealer really stocks them. Those who do charge a lot.

Either way, I had extended our Black Friday pricing to you (a little better), which was technically over.

You AGREED TO BUY......

Then to be full disclosure and up front I told you about the wait to make sure we are on the same page. With the holidays it is a 2-3 week wait.

Then it turns into "Oh I will call you later when they are in stock". Like insinuating that you are gonna wait a few weeks and call back and get the same deal.

First off..as stated above..these are not an exhaust we are just gonna have sitting in stock. Second, I did not give you a good deal to maybe make a sale 2-3 weeks later. You agreed to buy, and if you were gonna back out like you did..I have no interest in doing business with you again at an offer like that.

Good luck finding them in stock and paying more for them.

Originally Posted by iced
I wanted an exhaust and i PM'ed them for pricing. They replied "WE DO NOT PM PRICING, WE WILL NEED TO CALL YOU".

So i gave them my number and they called me the next day around 8pm (After business hours), and then apologized for calling so late.

Any ways, we agreed on a price for the borla exhaust. Then he mentioned that he doesnt have it in stock and it will be shipped after new years when its available.

I said so you're taking all my money and telling me you don't have it?

I told him that i will buy it once he has it in stock from borla.

**THIS IS WHERE IT BECOME REAL FUNKY**

He said, and i quote, "If you don't pay right now, i won't deal with you later"

Guess what, i hung up.

I have read on here that other people had issues with MarylandSpeed.

Be safe guys!

Last edited by MarylandSpeed; 12-11-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To MarylandSpeed - Feedback

Quick Reply: MarylandSpeed - Feedback