Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Al Knoch interiors, shipping to Canada confusion, issue resolved

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Priya
Le Mans Master

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

Originally Posted by hope2
Maybe you apologize to Melissa and Al Knock Interiors? They did nothing wrong.
You think so? When I called them and asked why the package was delivered to Erlanger Kentucky and asked what to do about it Melissa angrily told me it wasn't her fault, it was my fault for entering the wrong address on the ship to form and there was nothing she could do for me. When I said "So, that's it, I'm just out $600?" she said just repeated there's nothing she could do, it wasn't her fault, it was mine and "I don't know what to tell you."

No, I don't buy that they did nothing wrong. They should have known how their ebay delivery system worked instead of telling me "sucks to be you", there's nothing they can do to help me and absurdly repeatedly insisting that I had entered Erlanger Kentucky as the ship to address.

Yes, it did all work out in the end but that was no way to handle my understandable and predictable confusion as to why the package was reported as "delivered" to a place I don't live.. She should have looked into how it worked herself, instead of leaving me to believe they didn't give a damn,I was out $600 and having to sort out what happened myself. If Melissa had said "I don't know what's happened with that, I'll look into it and get back to you." I wouldn't have made this post.

Last edited by Priya; 01-04-2018 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:09 PM
walleyejack
Le Mans Master

Received 899 Likes on 700 Posts

Originally Posted by Priya
Its maybe a six or seven hour drive to the nearest resonable size town in North Dakota. My husband's truck gets 15 mpg so between that and perhaps an overnight stay in N.D. it wouldn't pay to do that for me.
for sure it wouldn't, unless you know peeps that go that way once in awhile.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Black 03 Z06
Le Mans Master

Received 540 Likes on 390 Posts

Glad you got your parts and shared a little information for the rest of us. Who knew, we do now.

Good luck with the install.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Priya
Le Mans Master

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

Thanks Black Z06.