Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Redline leather goods shipping issues

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 07:53 AM
0FIVE12 GARAGE
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Redline leather goods shipping issues

I purchased a steering wheel cover from redline leather goods a month ago and it supposedly shipped over 3 weeks ago. I still don’t have it and USPS has no record of it. I’ve emailed their customer service and he’s telling me it could take up to 6 weeks which sounds like a load of bs. Anybody else have problems getting product from them or have it take this long in transit and it actually arrive?
Old 12-28-2017, 11:31 AM
Crys1986
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Frc-ya
I purchased a steering wheel cover from redline leather goods a month ago and it supposedly shipped over 3 weeks ago. I still don’t have it and USPS has no record of it. I’ve emailed their customer service and he’s telling me it could take up to 6 weeks which sounds like a load of bs. Anybody else have problems getting product from them or have it take this long in transit and it actually arrive?
They are located in Poland and their tracking #'s are not trackable. They ship that way because it's cheap. They are legit but, they should advertise the lead time and shipping expectations on their site.
Old 12-28-2017, 11:13 PM
robert miller
Team Owner

Received 1,762 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Default ttt

Nothing but good here the guy was great I got mine really fast after he told me it was shipped. Robert
Old 12-28-2017, 11:22 PM
0FIVE12 GARAGE
Former Vendor

Thanks for the reply’s. I bought stuff from them in ‘16 and I remember it getting here a lot sooner. Just looking for some recent experiences from other customers. Hopefully it either shows up or they take care of it.
Old 12-31-2017, 12:21 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 89 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

We will take care of it.

FWIW we offer two shipping options.

USPS: free, 2-3 weeks normal shipping time but due to the way they operate it can be up to 6 weeks in peak periods - Christmas is definitely one of them, obviously. No tracking number that can be used online on USPS.com. They are trying to get international merchants to use packages which are heavier and 3-4 times more expensive - those do have tracking. But if your order doesn't warrant using a package - we send it with a regular letter in a padded envelope.

FedEx: $19, 2-3 days, full tracking along the way.

Whenever you're in a hurry, we always recommend the second option. You didn't purchase it, however, so we have to let the USPS's gears do their turning until they crank out your package to your mailbox...

Happy New Year everyone!
Old 12-31-2017, 12:39 PM
0FIVE12 GARAGE
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
We will take care of it.

FWIW we offer two shipping options.

USPS: free, 2-3 weeks normal shipping time but due to the way they operate it can be up to 6 weeks in peak periods - Christmas is definitely one of them, obviously. No tracking number that can be used online on USPS.com. They are trying to get international merchants to use packages which are heavier and 3-4 times more expensive - those do have tracking. But if your order doesn't warrant using a package - we send it with a regular letter in a padded envelope.

FedEx: $19, 2-3 days, full tracking along the way.

Whenever you're in a hurry, we always recommend the second option. You didn't purchase it, however, so we have to let the USPS's gears do their turning until they crank out your package to your mailbox...

Happy New Year everyone!
Point made. In the future if I purchase anything else from you guys I’ll pay for tracking. Receiving something 4-6 weeks after shipping seems unlikely. Hopefully I’m wrong.
Old 01-03-2018, 07:38 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Supporting Vendor

Received 142 Likes on 89 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07,-'13

Please have in mind that it's same thing this time every year - the USPS have huuuge delays around holiday season due to significantly larger number of processed packages. They are just unable to sort them all out in a timely manner. Especially that the package is coming from overseas and may be held for custooms clearance which may add up to one week to the overall transit time.

But it's not the time to worry - we have a policy whereby if a shipment is missing for a month from the original dispatch date, we re-ship another set and put a trace on the original shipment to have the mailer either return it to us or compensate us if they cannot find it (ie. they've lost it). This happens very rarely (less than one in two thousand according to our statistics) but if it did happen in you case and the shipment is gone for a month from the original mailing date, we have you covered and we will re-send it.

Please PM me your order number or email address and I'll see if I can have some more details from Polish Post.

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Join us on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM for product updates, contests and DISCOUNT CODES!!!

Old 01-03-2018, 11:39 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,321 Likes on 2,770 Posts

Vendor responded.

Get notified of new replies

To Redline leather goods shipping issues

Quick Reply: Redline leather goods shipping issues