Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Maryland Speed --Huge delay on getting parts?

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2017, 02:15 PM
Blacked-out
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Maryland Speed --Huge delay on getting parts?

I ordered Kooks Long Tube Headers and X Pipe on Oct4. I was told 4-6 weeks (due to Powder Coating). It is now almost 13 weeks and I haven't rec'd 1 notification (even after several phone calls) any ETA of when I will actually get my order. I find it hard to believe after all the email blasts lately that they cant inform paid customers the status of their order. I cant believe they haven't delivered any headers since October? The big discount they talk about is about $120, I would've gladly paid that for a timely order.

To the Administrators-why do you close posts after a response by a vendor-and threaten subscribers if they pursue further they are banded? I understand you have an obligation to paying vendors but what about the people who make up the forum. We come here because we feel we can trust vendors on here and a simple "response from a vender" is not a resolution from a vendor. Things aren't always perfect and I am very understanding but taking almost 3X longer then told and terrible excuses by the customer (dis)service should have some repercussions by the forum. I did do homework and there were not a lot of disputes , and closed threads imply resolution. Both are of little condolence with my situation.
Old 12-31-2017, 03:13 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,329 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Originally Posted by Blacked-out
I ordered Kooks Long Tube Headers and X Pipe on Oct4. I was told 4-6 weeks (due to Powder Coating). It is now almost 13 weeks and I haven't rec'd 1 notification (even after several phone calls) any ETA of when I will actually get my order. I find it hard to believe after all the email blasts lately that they cant inform paid customers the status of their order. I cant believe they haven't delivered any headers since October? The big discount they talk about is about $120, I would've gladly paid that for a timely order.

To the Administrators-why do you close posts after a response by a vendor-and threaten subscribers if they pursue further they are banded? I understand you have an obligation to paying vendors but what about the people who make up the forum. We come here because we feel we can trust vendors on here and a simple "response from a vender" is not a resolution from a vendor. Things aren't always perfect and I am very understanding but taking almost 3X longer then told and terrible excuses by the customer (dis)service should have some repercussions by the forum. I did do homework and there were not a lot of disputes , and closed threads imply resolution. Both are of little condolence with my situation.
We close posts in the Transaction Feedback section according to existing forum rules, which includes not allowing members to continue their dispute repeatedly in other areas of the forum. If these were allowed the entire forum would be unreadable with peoples personal complaints.

Closed threads do not imply resolution. They follow posted forum rules for disputes. Those threads are often closed with a message explaining this.

It is not true that this is done as an obligation to paying vendors and repeating this does not make it any more true. Posting rules in Transaction Feedback are the same for all sellers on the forum, Supporting Vendor or not.

In addition, if you have a question about moderation or forum rules, please go about it by PM as opposed to a post in the open forum:

The work on the Forum's volunteer moderators is difficult enough without having folks calling them out in open threads.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...questions.html

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 12-31-2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:47 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,329 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Originally Posted by viperz0677
think these dudes are closed now?
Not sure, but they are no longer forum vendors.

Get notified of new replies

To Maryland Speed --Huge delay on getting parts?

Quick Reply: Maryland Speed --Huge delay on getting parts?